Gerhard Munthe

just google and you will find something.

Why should I google when I can ask you? :)

I will have to check those tomorrow, because now I'm starting to think that I actually have to stand up if I want to go drink a few beers. And that sucks.

Why should I google when I can ask you? :)

I will have to check those tomorrow, because now I'm starting to think that I actually have to stand up if I want to go drink a few beers. And that sucks.

lazy guy!!!!!!

i will google something for you :)

runestone1.jpg

runestone.gif

41x_runsten28.JPG

1530684731_4e87a3a017.jpg

runestone.jpg

runestone3.jpg

1531553116_d996295105.jpg

DSC00378_1.jpg

stav2.jpg

Stone743.jpg

dscn2715.jpg

landskyrkastenen.jpg

and on and on....

I have no idea what the heck means that, I guess it's 'TOD' :lol: Do u know from where could be that kind of writing?

Where did you get that album? To me it looks like someone scanned the cd and used text recognition software to add the text to cd art they had made. Text recognition programs are usually bad, so it made "The Olden Domain" into "dxu Oldun DEÅqn" because it couldn't read the font.

Where did you get that album? To me it looks like someone scanned the cd and used text recognition software to add the text to cd art they had made. Text recognition programs are usually bad, so it made "The Olden Domain" into "dxu Oldun DEÅqn" because it couldn't read the font.

It's an original Century Media (black) USA cd. I bought it together with TAC on a store who import from USA their whole catalogue.

Here there are some stores who make their own cds and that's the worst way of piracy, but it's easy to recognize them, cause the quality is obviously lower than an original cd, besides the code bars on the cd itself, the typical misprintings on the booket, the paper quality, etx.

I have some EU versions of another Borknagar albums and the quality is the same than this one, which looks totally original to me :zombie:

i just talked with an argentinian friend who bought the EU version and it's the same as yours; I dunno if to laugh or to cry.

My TAC copy has just the twin dragons on it, no T letter, no logo, etx. Your copy (if you have it) is the same?

i just talked with an argentinian friend who bought the EU version and it's the same as yours; I dunno if to laugh or to cry.

My TAC copy has just the twin dragons on it, no T letter, no logo, etx. Your copy (if you have it) is the same?

mine has nothing but the logo with dragons :)

Yeah, my European TAC has just the dragons and a tiny "Century Media 77236-2" on the bottom.

Yeah, my European TAC has just the dragons and a tiny "Century Media 77236-2" on the bottom.

Same here, excepting the CM logo is on the right, with the number 7936-2 (maybe the USA numbering?). Thanx a lot for the info.

Obviously I'll keep my TOD copy but I'll try to get the Eu version as well.

Anyway, that viking on the Cd I guess it's from Gerhard too and it's my fav (I dunno but it could be Oden mounting Sleipnir - visible just 4 of his 8 feet - with Hugin and Munin around).

lazy guy!!!!!!

i will google something for you :)

Of course I'm lazy, I'm portuguese!
Thank you for the research, makes me curious. I already knew some of those, but I never thought about having "specialized" artists.
Do you know of the presence of any of these stones in southern Europe?

Of course I'm lazy, I'm portuguese!
Thank you for the research, makes me curious. I already knew some of those, but I never thought about having "specialized" artists.
Do you know of the presence of any of these stones in southern Europe?

i'm italian, not that we are so famous for being active persons :lol

i don't know about runestones in southern europe, if you mean spain, portugal or italy.
i went to danemark years ago, but i was with a school cultural exchange so i wasn't free to do and go where i wanted, so i didn't see any runestones :bah:.
but the family where i lived al least brought me to see the rests of an ancient viking camp, it was cool, even if nearly nothing was remained there, with the exception of a central stone (with no runes), the 2 main streets and a sort of wall made with soil...
i have a photo somewhere...

I know what you mean. I know a few italians myself.
Well, I guess there's nothing down here. I think the vikings never went to the mediterranean, or at least never went "to have some fun". Anyway, I could do some research, but I'm already bored to death with researches (that's what thesis do to people).
I definitely have to start going more to northern europe. Portugal has some celtic influences, but the romans came and took over. So, nothing really important/beautiful/meaningful to check. If I want to see something live, I have to start moving.
And find that photo, please. :)

By the way, any frenchies on this forum? I'm going to Paris in a month or so.