German Tour Underworld 2016

sym246

New Metal Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hi everybody, :headbang:

this is my first post, and my English is not so good, but I’ll try my best. Please be gentle, if there are any mistakes or misunderstandings. Thanks ;).

I’d like to share my experience of the amazing Symphony X shows last week and the week before. I was at the concerts in Munich and in Hamburg, and it was so fantastic!!!!! Both events were so great, and I’m very glad, that I did the long trip to see them twice.

I’ve seen Symphony X already several times during the years before, and every concert was a highlight for me. And they became better every time.
(I can say the same about the albums: Every album is different to the preceding, and even better, without the older CD’s losing their magic. It's an amazing development, this band made during the last years.)

The voice of Russell is the best one I know, especially live. In one moment, it’s aggressive and powerful, in the next second warm and strong. I could listen to him for hours.
And I just loved to “dive” into the harmonies, “fly” with the melodies and dance to that wonderful music. Thanks so much for two unforgettable evenings.

And last but not least: Thanks a lot for this magnificent music. It helps so much, to endure the daily madness.

Hope to see SymX soon once more live.

Russell Hamburg.jpg

IMG_2470.JPG

IMG_2473.JPG