Get Mikael into Amorphis!

Deathgrinder

BruView.de
Feb 13, 2003
Bavaria
www.bruview.de
Amorphis is trying to find a new singer...
What about Akerfeldt??!!! Would be great! :yow:

Maybe Amorphis would become even better in songwriting with him again!
Why not continue after the Tales / Elegy - era?!

What do you think?! :yell:

Amorphis are a great band, i'm glad they are looking for a new singer because their last one was shit. Anyway Amorphis are shit compared to Opeth so I take it your joking

i think amorphis could be a great band right now, but they are playing way below potential. i love their new direction...but the music gets old or never gets started.

however mikael on vocals...i dont know about that...im leaning towards the no.

I heard Amorphis have a new vocalist on trial on their current tour. Hopefully, if they accept him, he'll inject a new vitality into the once-great band.

Or they could just let Tomi take over vocal duties again...

:kickass:

FUBAR said:
Amorphis are a great band, i'm glad they are looking for a new singer because their last one was shit. Anyway Amorphis are shit compared to Opeth so I take it your joking
Before saying this I suggest you listen to a few songs from Ajattara. It's a great finnish metal band and Pasi Koskinen (formal Amorphis singer) is on vocals. I think he is a great singer and he is highly respected here in Finland. Some people would do anything in order of having singing lessons from him. He can do low grawls (old Amorphis) and terrifying screams (Ajattara). The lyrics are in Finnish in Ajattara songs so you won't probably understand a thing.

....or you could get Lopez to play drums for Dimmu Borgir, or Peter to play guitar for Cradle of Filth, or you could just have Opeth as Opeth and shit as shit....

ethereallights said:
....or you could get Lopez to play drums for Dimmu Borgir, or Peter to play guitar for Cradle of Filth, or you could just have Opeth as Opeth and shit as shit....

Or Martin to join an Irish tap dance company

BurnoutBomberman said:
Before saying this I suggest you listen to a few songs from Ajattara. It's a great finnish metal band and Pasi Koskinen (formal Amorphis singer) is on vocals. I think he is a great singer and he is highly respected here in Finland. Some people would do anything in order of having singing lessons from him. He can do low grawls (old Amorphis) and terrifying screams (Ajattara). The lyrics are in Finnish in Ajattara songs so you won't probably understand a thing.

Not to mention his work with Shape of Despair, kick ass :D

I should say, HELL NO! Amorphis IS Amorphis, Opeth IS Opeth...
I would love that Mike would continue on Bloodbath, but I don't think that he would fit into Amorphis...Plus, that was a very interesting question. BUT THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY TO GET MIKE INTO THEM. So, no offense.
Cheers pal.
\m/
Luz.-

I don't think Mike's laid-back type of singing would do very well in a band like Amorphis. I could be wrong, it's happened before, or so they say.