get ready

Arguing a fact intelligently over the internet is fucking pointless.

That doesn't seem to stop you from doing it all the time. :heh: But seriously, you don't like Jeff Loomis that much. Duly noted. Maybe a mod can sticky it? The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of fans like him, and other members must have liked him too to work with him for 15 years. I'll agree that the ss.org dudes who just say things like, "Broderick and Loomis are gods, etc. etc." are annoying, but making a point that you are a "truer" fan than them accomplishes nothing other than making you look like a dick.

why should he post about his own band? band forums should first and foremost be for FANS. talk about off-topic shit if you want to but honestly, even before today's events, i cant tell you how many times ive sat here and read some of the posts and asked myself 'are these guys even fans? what the fuck are they doing here?'

A community of people with similar interests sharing thoughts. Ya know, like a forum.

why should he post about his own band? band forums should first and foremost be for FANS. talk about off-topic shit if you want to but honestly, even before today's events, i cant tell you how many times ive sat here and read some of the posts and asked myself 'are these guys even fans? what the fuck are they doing here?'

Now you are just making NO sense what so ever ..... les then a page ago you were saying the forum should be about the band....

Make up your mind professor dick weed.

That doesn't seem to stop you from doing it all the time. :heh: But seriously, you don't like Jeff Loomis that much. Duly noted. Maybe a mod can sticky it? The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of fans like him, and other members must have liked him too to work with him for 15 years. I'll agree that the ss.org dudes who just say things like, "Broderick and Loomis are gods, etc. etc." are annoying, but making a point that you are a "truer" fan than them accomplishes nothing other than making you look like a dick.

I am dick, and I make no bones about it.

case in point:

there's another topic titled JEFF AND VAN LEAVE NEVERMORE?

probably a pretty suggestive thread to create which should get the attention of fans, right?

Yet the first reply to the news is from Eric: "i ate a cheeseburger today and it was good'

sorry but if i wanted to get the fans' take on jeff and van splitting and saw that shit id laugh. not cuz it's funny, but because it makes the fans look fucking stupid. but then again, youre the kid who once posted a video of a human decapitation on the band's official forum, too. so maybe im wasting my energy trying to explain...

UC, I don't think you understand, this board has been this way for years, we just haven't shown our ugly heads like this for a long time. Read back to September 2001 and see how "buddy-buddy" we really are.

There wouldn't be the same community at a different forum. And every now and then we will talk about the band. As long as the band has no problem with it (which Warrel obviously doesn't), there is nothing wrong with it.

Dick lips .... I got over 3000 posts just in THIS forum ... WTF .... lol

Moron

I don't remember seeing you for about, oh, I dunno 6 years? no lie. so, get the fuck out again. like i said, you obviously DONT LIKE THE BAND ANYMORE. so leave really bro. its simple. maybe you liked them once. you don't anymore. fair enough. just peace out. right?

case in point:

there's another topic titled JEFF AND VAN LEAVE NEVERMORE?

probably a pretty suggestive thread to create which should get the attention of fans, right?

Yet the first reply to the news is from Eric: "i ate a cheeseburger today and it was good'

sorry but if i wanted to get the fans' take on jeff and van splitting and saw that shit id laugh. not cuz it's funny, but because it makes the fans look fucking stupid. but then again, youre the kid who once posted a video of a human decapitation on the band's official forum, too. so maybe im wasting my energy trying to explain...

BULL FUCKING SHIT

There was no cheese on the burger.

@ Perfecterror: lucky gal!! I was on a plane back to the US that day... BOO on me once again!

I remember you not being able to come. :( I was sad because I knew you always go to Jaxx shows.

I managed to get up right at the rail in between Jeff and Warrel. There were some Warbringer fans in front of us, and after Warbringer played they left and we went right up front. Truly amazing show... I can still remember when my heroes walked out on stage... I still get chills. I will miss never experiencing that again.

OK...so...now what? Assuming the others have relinquished the rights to the name, what is the plan? Under better financial circumstances, I'd have said let the name cease and have the reputation and legend proceed it (Like SYL). I'd have thought WD's solo band could incorporate NM songs into the set so as to at least in a live format, keep those tunes alive. But seeing as the Nevermore name really carries the most weight with it, I would imagine keeping Attila and Dagna on and adding other members of the solo band to fill it out and essentially make it a conglomerate of the two would make sense. And what is the status on Jim? Is he capable of returning to the stage after everything that's been going on?

I don't remember seeing you for about, oh, I dunno 6 years? no lie. so, get the fuck out again. like i said, you obviously DONT LIKE THE BAND ANYMORE. so leave really bro. its simple. maybe you liked them once. you don't anymore. fair enough. just peace out. right?

Better idea ....

Why dont you

farnsworth_eat_a_dick.gif

OK...so...now what? Assuming the others have relinquished the rights to the name, what is the plan? Under better financial circumstances, I'd have said let the name cease and have the reputation and legend proceed it (Like SYL). I'd have thought WD's solo band could incorporate NM songs into the set so as to at least in a live format, keep those tunes alive. But seeing as the Nevermore name really carries the most weight with it, I would imagine keeping Attila and Dagna on and adding other members of the solo band to fill it out and essentially make it a conglomerate of the two would make sense. And what is the status on Jim? Is he capable of returning to the stage after everything that's been going on?

Myke,

#1 Band isnt ending, WD is continuing on with Atilla and Jim as Nevermore (this is all specualtion based on Warrel said the band isnt ending)

#2 Jim is fine, and will be back soon.