getting drunk to opeth

You disagree that Morningrise is good when you're drunk or you disagree with Morningrise being good at all?

opeth8 said:
I recommend attending all concerts in a drunken state. Now that adds to the music. Especially Opeth cuz they're the greatest.

If I'm not at a concert I'd rather not listen to Opeth drunk. It gives me a headache. I'd prefer other mind altering remedies if listening to Opeth at home or being completely natural.

I disagree. If there's one thing I can't stand about going to concerts, it's the obviously drunk guy right behind me that's being a total jerk, could care less about the music, and is generally just being extremely annoying, and tends to ruin the experience for me.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy getting plastered as much as the next guy, but not at a concert. I'm there to watch the band, get into the atmosphere of a live show, and have a good time. Not get hit and poked and spoken to by drunk idiots. That really gets on my nerves.

Not saying that you're like that. Some people can get drunk at shows and not ruin the night for those around them. But most can't. Most are annoying assholes.

i like getting drunk then going on walks and then smoking and drinking at my local playground at about 3 AM .. i become all philosophical and political and it just leads to a good conversation every time.. i then come back and listen to music and watch dvds.. never opeth.. i like dance music or uber heavy shit when drunk. Opeth requires too much of my attention when drunk.

opeth_353 said:
i like getting drunk then going on walks and then smoking and drinking at my local playground at about 3 AM .. i become all philosophical and political and it just leads to a good conversation every time.. i then come back and listen to music and watch dvds.. never opeth.. i like dance music or uber heavy shit when drunk. Opeth requires too much of my attention when drunk.

The kids on the playground are willing to talk politics? O__o
Shouldn't they be in bed at 3AM?

disagree drunk state, i never enjoy opeth drunk, cuz i dont drink alone or some shit like that

thats right, ppl might turn crazy, i might turn crazy
thats why i dont drink listening to opeth