Ghost Reveries Special Edition

Option 1: Buy the special edition later.
Option 2: Download the original til you can get the special edition.
Option 3: Download the special tracks.
Option 4: Get over it, it's a CD, not the death of your grandmother.

I have hardly any money either. You don't hear me complining.

etakistan said:
Option 4: Get over it, it's a CD, not the death of your grandmother.

But if she leaves you some money when she dies you can buy the special edition CD with it :cool:

A Reason To Sing said:
Sure buddy, but how does it make one with little money feel, when he/she saves up to buy an album by a band he/she digs, and then all the sudden they bust out with a cooler addition.

That's bullshit.

Agreed 100%
However, it's usually not the bands fault. Rather, the fault of their greedy record company.

There were special editions of the other albums too. And most of the time special editions are limited, so I don't see how greed comes into this. :/

At the moment, only most of the vinyls and pic discs, a few special editions here and there and merch and a signed mag.

I still need BWP LP. :/

wrt GR, the stuff that's on the special edition wasn't around when the album was released. The BBC Sessions were done 1st December, and any video footage that may be on there wasn't completed. The video for TGC wasn't finalised til a few weeks later, and I doubt there would of been enough time to finish a studio documentry (if there is one, I have no idea) by the time the album was released.

Seeing as how RR puts shit on iTunes, I'll buy the new tracks there. Why pay for songs you already have? I suppose I understand collecting, but is it the music you're after or what? I had a phase where I had to get everything I could by Iron Maiden. Now, so long as I have the music, I have no need for physical things that simply take up room I don't have. All my CD's and jewel case are in the attic now, gathering dust.

RR slipped up by announcing the release of a special ed at a later date. I have held off buying it [GR] until it [special ed] comes out. At the moment i listen to my downloaded copy.

thats what i think, aslong as there is more than the bonus BBC tracks (Which I heard last night on the rock show and sounded pretty damned cool) like a documentary or an extra DVD I'll buy it...

but then again im a whore for thngs like that and I'll buy it anyway lol