Giagantour 2006?

Consuming Impulse

New Metal Member
Feb 26, 2006
Hell
In a post that was quickly deleted by Dave Mustaine on the MEGADETH Message Board, the following was posted:
Droogies!

I am very, very, VERY happy to announce that I have finally decided on the final line-up for this year's Gigantour! I know you Droogs have been going ape-shit with lists and such, and I have been paying attention! And as you all know, I found God recently as well. In the past, I did something stupid; I refused to play on the same bill as a band of current devil worshipers. It was a foolish thing to do, and as of now, I am now putting that behind me! Regardless or religion, I have picked this year's Gigantour line-up of the best of the best! Yeah, a lot of other bands are tied up with other tours and such, but this is going to be a great tour!

Main Stage:
MEGADETH
VENOM
ANTHRAX
DIAMOND HEAD

Second Stage:
OVERKILL
TESTAMENT
AMEN

This is going to be a great tour and I and the rest of the bands can't wait to see you on The Killing Road!

MSGD!

Pfft, putting Overkill on the second stage while allowing Diamond Head on the first is fucking stupid. Overkill is easily the best band there.

Anyways, I won't go as I see no reason to, last year would have been nice IF and ONLY IF Pain of Salvation had been able to get on it, but sadly ... they didn't.

Another tour I will be passing up.

Al Bundy said:
In a post that was quickly deleted by Dave Mustaine on the MEGADETH Message Board, the following was posted:
Droogies!

I am very, very, VERY happy to announce that I have finally decided on the final line-up for this year's Gigantour! I know you Droogs have been going ape-shit with lists and such, and I have been paying attention! And as you all know, I found God recently as well. In the past, I did something stupid; I refused to play on the same bill as a band of current devil worshipers. It was a foolish thing to do, and as of now, I am now putting that behind me! Regardless or religion, I have picked this year's Gigantour line-up of the best of the best! Yeah, a lot of other bands are tied up with other tours and such, but this is going to be a great tour!

Main Stage:
MEGADETH
VENOM
ANTHRAX
DIAMOND HEAD

Second Stage:
OVERKILL
TESTAMENT
AMEN

This is going to be a great tour and I and the rest of the bands can't wait to see you on The Killing Road!

MSGD!
that sounds good dude paddy loves all them bands:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: pity iam in london

Even if such a lineup would be happening, Anthrax would get higher billing than Venom. Anthrax has higher sales than Venom, thus more name recognition.

Not only is this a joke, but Ex-Cally-Boo clearly needs to listen to Lightning To The Nations. WTF mate. That album destroys anything Overkill has ever done. In fact, it destroys most of what most bands have ever done.

Dodens Grav said:
Not only is this a joke, but Ex-Cally-Boo clearly needs to listen to Lightning To The Nations. WTF mate. That album destroys anything Overkill has ever done. In fact, it destroys most of what most bands have ever done.

Absolute truth.

The original post is riddled with innacuracies and language not used by Mustaine. More tellingly, no mention of the announcement on blabbermouth.net, which usually keeps us up to date with all the essential Megadeth news such as Daves bowel movements, sleeping patterns etc.

Dodens Grav said:

Right.

Someone should throw something at dave mustaine for having a problem with rotting christ, who are ten times better than megaoverratedeth. Donald Duck sucks

I accidentally recorded some megadeth on TV when they were playing woodstock 99. Someone hits dave mustaine with a bottle in the face, and he gets pissed off :lol:

I would go see that tour. Hell, Megadeth, Anthrax, Venom, Overkill, Diamond Head, Testament? That's a hell of a lineup.