Giagantour 2006?

metal paddy said:
LISTEN GUYS IS AJOKE OR NOT CAN SOME ONE TELL PADDY PLEASE HIM IS GOING UP THE WALL ARE YOU MESSING WITH PADDYS MELON:erk: :erk:

ITS NOT REAL ME HEARTY TWAS A APRIL FOOL JOKERY TYPE O BIT ME OLD CHAP

Wow. That'd be great. Instead of Ozzfest we could have Paddyfest. :kickass:

Paddy needs to do a show getting a bunch of 12 year olds kids plastered into oblivion with booze while listening to iron maiden killers.

Getting drunk with paddy is here!

Ozzy can be guest talking with his accent which is more tarnished because his fried brain. It will be called 'see if ozzy can complete a sentence in under 60 seconds.',

:kickass: :kickass:
The Greys said:
Paddy needs to do a show getting a bunch of 12 year olds kids plastered into oblivion with booze while listening to iron maiden killers.

Getting drunk with paddy is here!

Ozzy can be guest talking with his accent which is more tarnished because his fried brain. It will be called 'see if ozzy can complete a sentence in under 60 seconds.'
that sounds good to paddy :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Shit you all have the same money... or mostly
J/K Please excuse that moment of shocking ignorance
OK, what networks are in the UK and other English speaking countries
PS Poor ignorant Europeans, you think americans are yankees?
30033_rebel_flag.jpg

Note: I hate racists hick assholes, but I'm using the flag to make a point, that's all

ender7227 said:
Shit you all have the same money... or mostly
J/K Please excuse that moment of shocking ignorance
OK, what networks are in the UK and other English speaking countries
PS Poor ignorant Europeans, you think americans are yankees?
30033_rebel_flag.jpg

Note: I hate racists hick assholes, but I'm using the flag to make a point, that's all

Well, in the UK, we have 1000+ channels available via Satellite digital system. The big corps are the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5.

Ireland has loads of their own, dealing with rain, Guiness and telling everyone how brilliant Ireland is, despite the fact that they all move elsewhere as soon as they can, the pikey fuckers.

Scotland has the same as England, only with fatter drunken twats who beat their wives and drink "heavy" (a type of beer that even Paddy wouldnt touch)

The Welsh have all our channels, only dubbed with the sound of someone choking on their own vomit (it's called Welsh).

The other Europeans mainly speak whatever heathen bollocks they palm off as a language, followed by English (usually to a better standard than the English, given that their cultures aren't blighted by fucking American/Ebonic/Hip Hop "culture"

Does that answer your question?

Carcassian said:
Well, in the UK, we have 1000+ channels available via Satellite digital system. The big corps are the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5.

Ireland has loads of their own, dealing with rain, Guiness and telling everyone how brilliant Ireland is, despite the fact that they all move elsewhere as soon as they can, the pikey fuckers.

Scotland has the same as England, only with fatter drunken twats who beat their wives and drink "heavy" (a type of beer that even Paddy wouldnt touch)

The Welsh have all our channels, only dubbed with the sound of someone choking on their own vomit (it's called Welsh).

The other Europeans mainly speak whatever heathen bollocks they palm off as a language, followed by English (usually to a better standard than the English, given that their cultures aren't blighted by fucking American/Ebonic/Hip Hop "culture"

PADDY LOVES HIS GUINESS:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Carcassian said:

Yup.
Thank'ee