Gigantour Oz!!!

:danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy:
i win...

hey, lets all play a little game called Shut The Hell Up.

hope they take Gigantour downunder and SX tours here after the next album is released as well. maybe they can tour with Kamelot who are working on an album at the moment as well, that would be dandy.

Wiki:

Gigantour 2 Updates:

March 18, 2006 - Gigantour Official Website (http://www.gigantour.com/) is in "Gigantour 2" preview mode. It reads, "GIGANTOUR 2: COMING LATE SUMMER 2006". Dave Mustaine is expected to announce the Gigantour 2 lineup.

May 5, 2006 - Michael Amott, guitarist for Arch Enemy , confirmed that his band will appear on the main stage of Gigantour 2.

July 9, 2006 - A post on Mike Portnoy's message board states that, in a special fan club member only chat, Dave Mustaine denies the rumors of Iced Earth, and Testament being on Gigantour this year. However, Mustaine does say that he plans on getting Opeth and Kreator on this year's tour. He also reveals that he's looking for a power metal band for Gigantour.

In a recent interview, Gary Holt of Exodus said, "We have big plans around September/October, but I've been sworn to secrecy." Exodus are a part of their own tour with Black Dahlia Murder and Hatebreed and a post on the megadeth forum from dave mustaine confirm that they will NOT be on gigantour 2006.

According to a post on the Megadeth Forums on July 12,2006 by Dave Mustaine, all Gigantour 2006 info will be announced Monday, July 24, 2006. However, according to a more recent post on July 22, Mustaine has stated that he would be releasing the details on that day, one day earlier then originally scheduled, to MTV.com, which would later be posted officialy at the Gigantour site.

July 22, 2006 - Lamb of God, Opeth, Arch Enemy, Overkill, Into Eternity, Sanctity and The Smashup are confirmed for Gigantour 2. More second stage acts are to be named at a later date.

I'll go for Arch Enemy, Lamb of God, Opeth, Into Eternity, and of course, Megadeth. Anything else is just there. And the New York date is the day before my birthday!!! :headbang: