Gigs in England?

Tranquillian

Svartmetallist
Oct 10, 2001
I've heard rumours about 4 gigs in England with Amon Amarth and Amaran. Sounds like a killer line-up.

Originally posted by Newflesh
Nothing is yet confirmed except the London gig 30:th May
[...]
As far as I know; Borknagar, Amon Amarth, Amaran and Solace Denied....
Life is good. Not only are Borknagar coming to the UK, but having seen the other bands on the bill, I checked out the Amaran web site to see what they sound like, and I really like them. Not too keen on Solace Denied, but Amon Amarth are OK, and it should be a great night...

The mini-tour in England is cancelled.
We decided to cancel the tour because we felt that the agency behind the tour wasn't trustworthy. They had presented no contracts and no information of needed value up to this point , even though they have had plenty of time and many a reminder from the band. The only times we heard from them were when they presented deals to us that just got worse each time.
In addition , no one we know had even heard of the company....

So we decided to play it safe this time.
We still want to tour in the U.K. though , so hopefully it will happen in the not so distant future through our new partner , First Contact Agency.

Tyr

Originally posted by Tyr
The mini-tour in England is cancelled.
We still want to tour in the U.K. though , so hopefully it will happen in the not so distant future through our new partner , First Contact Agency.
I won't claim that I'm not disappointed, but I fully understand your reasons. Thanks for letting us know anyway. Well, here's hoping your promoter can get something sorted out soon. There are still slots free for this year's Bloodstock Festival :)

I really hope that you guys out here don't take this like we've let you down. The thing is, that for every show, festival, tour..etc things must be negotiated and signed, and when we don't even get that far it's not possible for us to do it. we get offers all the time from promotors concerning one offs, festivals and tours and sometimes it doesn't even get to something that's official....so don't think of this as a cancellation, think of it as it wasn't existing in the first place, as it wasn't really....the promotor asked us and we said our terms, and he/they did'nt continue the offer through...so...

mr V