Gigs in England?

The mintour has been postponed (which didn't come as a big surprise):
"We are reluctant to inform you that we have taken the difficult decision to postpone to forthcoming UK live engagements involving Amon Amarth, Amaran and Solace Denied as proposed by Slaughter House Management.

Following a number of complications in recent days, we felt that postponing the tour was the only satisfactory option available to us. May we stress that this is not a cancellation, but a postponement notice."

Newflesh said:
The mintour has been postponed (which didn't come as a big surprise)
Yeah, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. After all, if the promoter was screwing Borknagar around, then they were probably doing the same to the other bands. Bah! Now that just means I'll have to wait even longer to see either Borknagar or Amaran on English soil[1]. I'd like to say I'm optimistic about one or both playing at Bloodstock in August, but I suspect Vince may have already committed to his full quota of overseas bands, and may have to stick to UK bands to fill the rest of the bill and still stay within budget :-(

[1] Of course, since I'll be in Sweden at the end of this month, you could always rustle up a quick gig for the weekend of the 22nd/23rd, and then I'd be able to come and see you! No? Oh well, I had to ask :)