girl problems and zetaphiles?!

NADatar said:
White power story? I must've missed that one.
not much of a story, my last name is Power and my math teacher was passing back assignments (placed in a pile of order of passed in) and he reads out by last name and this dude Matthew White got called out before me. so it was like WHITE! POWER!. Noone did anything... except I giggled:cry:

NADatar said:
hahaha dude you're slowly rising the ranks of Awesome Poster status.
:oops: thanks...

why does this thread still say there is only 50 views(and why is it that high?) its UM is trying to deny people looked here... its like the Holocaust:mad:

"
You're into fetish, die die die, waste of life, kill yourself, die die, worse then shit on my shoe, fucking die, just swallow cianide with that piss, die. Eat a grenade with that shit, die. Slit you're neck instead of licking boot, just kill yourself, you're a waste of life, die. Latex isn't hot just swallow a shotgun, diediedie, you're about as cool as africa, please just die. Next time you tie your self up, dont' forget the noose, die."

applies to dogfuckers tbh.

I say with weird fetish/philia things that cause harm to others,etc.: fine to WANT to / think about doing these things, but when you cross the line and actually do it, be prepared for the consequences you fucking KNOW are coming when people find out!

And the angel of the lord came unto me,
snatching me up from my place of slumber.
And took me on high, and higher still
until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself.
And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest.
And as we descended,
cries of impending doom rose from the soil.
One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear.
And terror possesed me then.
And I begged, "Angel of the Lord,
what are these tortured screams?"
And the angel said unto me,
"These are the cries of the carrots,
the cries of the carrots!
You see, Reverend Maynard,
tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust."

trylakos, don't show your friend this:
thefirst_banner.gif

This thread = :lol: x10

Why would you tell a friend about your animal fetish anyway? That's something you keep to yourself at all costs, hahaha.