girls favorite metal bands

iAMtheblackwizards said:
They have an EP that has 3 songs on it, i got it yesterday as a matter of fact, its just as awesome, but what else would you expect.

Yeah, I've seen that for sale before. It came out a few years ago, and I was just wondering... is the line-up the same?

SculptedCold said:
Bloodbath isn't brutal death metal. :tickled:

Well then what, praytell, would you call it?

Silent Spirit said:
Yeah, I've seen that for sale before. It came out a few years ago, and I was just wondering... is the line-up the same?

Yup the lineup is the same, and the one song has swano doing a nice little keyboard part in it for like 45 seconds or so. Then again ive been a fan of everything swano, blakkheim, and akerfeldt have ever done so im kind of biased.

iAMtheblackwizards said:
Yup the lineup is the same, and the one song has swano doing a nice little keyboard part in it for like 45 seconds or so. Then again ive been a fan of everything swano, blakkheim, and akerfeldt have ever done so im kind of biased.

Sounds awesome, I'll check it out. Also, I've been meaning to hear some other stuff by Swano, can you recommend me some your favorites?

my GF like rap....fuck that!! oh well..but if you like Prog go for some Dream Theater and LIquid Tension if that hasnt been recommended already..Metroplis Pt.1 is fucking the win!!!
also OSI is really cool as well..
Porcupine Tree goes nice with Opeth too :)

Silent Spirit said:
Sounds awesome, I'll check it out. Also, I've been meaning to hear some other stuff by Swano, can you recommend me some your favorites?

Edge of sanity, and his self titled obviously. He plays some stuff on the 2 newest diabolical masquerade albums (hell he even sings 2 lines on the Deaths Design album). There is also Godsend and pan-thy-monium he was in. Odyssey, Unicorn (there are like 3 bands named unicorn, go check the stickys in the swano forum for which is the right one) are 2 more of his bands. The guy has just been in too many, i cant keep track.

I listen to various bands like Finntroll (my ultimate favorite), Children of Bodom (shut up you fucker who said it's gay), Thyrfing, Moonsorrow, Kalmah, Sentenced, Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica, Dew-Scented, Arch Enemy, Amorphis, Norther, Therion, Iced Earth, Sethian, Pain, Angra, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Helloween, King Diamond, Anathema, Lake Of Tears etc...

Children of Bodom fucking rock. Anyone who says otherwise can eat my cock.

I'm friends with some pretty fuckin hardcore chix man. My one friend likes Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom, Manson, Cannibal Corpse and Gwar and shit. I think chix are into all kinds of music just like guys but for some reason they tend to like the bands I hate... like Disturbed and System of a Down. :Smug:

"Children of Bodom fucking rock. Anyone who says otherwise can eat my cock." that could actually be used in a cob song :lol: yeah cob do rock though, they have cheesy lyrics but still, they own me.

The only sorta alternative girls round here are just murderdolls fans, you know walking round wearing all bondage and gothic stuff to try and look cool, there's no genuine girls round here

The list is endless, I like many genres. Some examples I've been listening to lately:

Vomitory, Crionics, Septic Flesh, Yattering, Morbid Angel, Dissection, Suffocation, Dawn, Defleshed, Malevolent Creation, Wynjara, Decapitated, Opeth, Dark Tranquillity, Katatonia, My Dying Bride, Emperor, Thyrfing, Naglfar, Amon Amarth, Agathodaimon, Satyricon.