Give me an update on Swano

SovietPower

Jan 20, 2006
Hey folks, long time Swano fan! Haven't really had time to keep up with the forums and of course there is no comprehensive info out there on Dan. What has he been up too. Latest things that I bought were When All Is Said And Done and White Darkness. I know he has probably done millions of projects and other things and its hard to keep track of them. If anyone has some time, can you give me a run down of any project notable and worthy of downloading made by him or produced by him in recent couple of years.

Thanks a bunch, also if anyone can remind of the band he mastered a few albums for. I think I missed the latest one and I want to check it out.

Band that has a huge problem with god obviously:saint: Guy that growls, girl with pretty vocals...play I guess death metal with mix of techno/electronic influences. The name just alludes me. :headbang:

The Sentenced / Kreator / At The Gates influence you guys list is really, really evident in the music.

On that note... you guys are really good! And Dan's vocals fit well on New Age Dawning, it doesn't just sound like OH LOOK DAN SWANO IS IN THE SONG.

I'll give more of the songs on MySpace a listen when I'm at the library later. =)

Thanks guys! Appreciated. I'm sure all you Dansters will love "Absolution" the ending track of the album as well as it has even more Dan. A lot more to be more precise. Haha!

I just posted a new update. I hope it's ok to post here as well. "New Age Dawns" was released as a digisingle and it's now available in many places selling those digital stuffs. :) You can find it for example in here: http://itunes.apple.com/fi/album/new-age-dawns/id370313939?i=370313954&ign-mpt=uo=4

- tomi -