Give me my playlist for the day

Dick Sirloin

please... stay safe
Jan 6, 2004
Don't have to work, nothing to do for class, an eighth of ganja, beer, etc. I don't really need to explain much more than that.

HERE ARE THE RULES:

1) I need 5 albums.
2) Each person lists 3 (any genre).
3) I will take ONE rec from each of the first 5 people to reply.
4) I will take the FIRST album out of the list that I own. So list in order of preference.
5) I will ignore all recommendations of Korplikaani.

The Chasm - Farseeing the Paranormal Abysm
Grftegard - Solemn, Sacred, Severe
Crucifist - Demon Haunted World

Stuff you might have:

Yes - Relayer

I am not counting you Swizzle cause you cheated!!!! (But hearing that album would be nice....)

EDIT: Others can play, if they're as lazy as me....

Smoke a bowl and put on YOB - The Unreal Never Lived

I've been doing the same all day. I got an eight of the "chemdawg" ..best shit Ive ever had. And been rocking out all day. Only had a Sam Cream Stout so far but the day/night is young.

Massacre - From Beyond

King Diamond - the Puppet Master

Mayhem - Live in Leipzig

Can't list them in order of preference though, oh well!

Massacre - From Beyond

King Diamond - the Puppet Master

Mayhem - Live in Leipzig

Can't list them in order of preference though, oh well!

Don't have any of those.

Srsly, never heard Massacre (I know, I fail), I never fell into the RC (i.e. JayKeeley's) jerkoff session for The Puppet Master and pretty much no Mayhem exists for me outside of De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas.

You know, other than maybe one or two other bands, no one embodies "epic metal" better than Orphaned Land because there is NO CHEESE WHATSOEVER and playing "serious" music in this genre is about as common as an old Indian woman without a moustache.

You know, other than maybe one or two other bands, no one embodies "epic metal" better than Orphaned Land because there is NO CHEESE WHATSOEVER and playing "serious" music in this genre is about as common as an old Indian woman without a moustache.

BLINDGUARDIANBLINDGUARDIANBLINDGUARDIANBLINDGUARDIANBLINDGUARDIAN

Okay, if I don't get any more responses by the time Epicurean Mass is over, I'll go with Relayer :)

Well let's make this easy:

IRON MAIDEN - Some sort of 'Best Of Album'

IRON MAIDEN - Powerslave

IRON MAIDEN - Piece of Mind