Give me some good nevermore.

DeFy

MAJESTIK MASSACRE
Jun 15, 2004
Swamphell
Is their a CD by nevermore that doesnt have anying singing and just growling?

i've only heard a few nevermore songs and a cd that came out before their latest one and it really sucks.

is any of their older shit cool? and tell me songs or something that has killer solos in it and is really melodic. oh whatever song that's on "Identity 8" cd is really cool, but singing just sucks.

I think he means the Century Media Compilations call "Identity." Theres like 600 of them. But yes if you dont like the singing then I wouldnt suggest finding another genre.

i didnt care much for the singing at first either, then it grew on me, now WD is probably my favorite 'clean' singer so....maybe this dude could learn to apreciate em. or maybe not, who knows.

Get The Politics of Ecstacy. It doesn't have growling, but the vocals (and the music, for that matter) are 1000x better than the vocals on Enemies of Reality. I don't like the vocals on EoR, and I'm a Nevermore fan.

I know a lot of people who had to wait for Mr Dane's vocals to grow on them. Like a fungus. Or a rash that one finds on one's peepee after making woopie with someone who makes woopie with many other people.
I didn't. And by that, I mean they didn't have to grow on me, nor did I make woopie with the aforementioned person.
I was kinda 'hooked' after a certain person with a mighty impressive afro said unto me, "Go forth, and download these songs!"

I'm pretty sure he made woopie with the aforementioned person, though.

Give me some good nevermore.

YEAH TRY THE -IN MEMORY - CD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAHH THEY ARE ALL SINGING, HE HAS A POWER METAL TYPE STYLE, BUT WITH PAIN AND BITTERNESS

i've only heard a few nevermore songs and a cd that came out before their latest one and it really sucks.

TRY 6 FEET UNDER BAND --->THE AC/DC COVERS CD IT WILL SUIT YOU

is any of their older shit cool?

YEAH IT IS...

and tell me songs or something that has killer solos in it and is really melodic.

IN MEMORY

oh whatever song that's on "Identity 8" cd is really cool, but singing just sucks.

I did not like Warrel Dane at first, he sounded weird and different but that is why he's great. I gave them another chance months later and liked his vocals big time and they clicked. He's like Layne Stalley, no one sounds like both of them. I can honestly say I would not listen to Nevermore without 'warrel dane'. Though I think each band member is crucial to Nevermore. Stop letting death metal vocals warp your views on clean singers, this is a general statement. You're probably judging everything based on death metal, which a genre I like a lot. It does not mean everyone is out to do 'death metal'.

....Anyways don't like Nevermore, I could give two shits because I like them already. Fuck you

to be honest im suprised this guys getting any attention at all, any fan of metal, or even music for that matter that totally disregards the virtue of the clean voice is fucking retarded.

Again, I didn't like his vocals at all at first. But the music was so good it forced me to get used to them, and after time, really enjoy them. Warrel is fantastic.

If you want songs with good solo's then download Engines of Hate (Loomis's bes tsolo...sweep picking, all over the fret board...really crazy stuff.) As well, for emotional solo's, check out The Heart Collector, Tomorrow Turned into Yesterday, and of course, the acoustic solo in Deconstruction is just plain awesome. Oh and check out the solo in The River Dragon Has come....another reallly technical one.

Alas, if you really really dont like the vocals at all and wont give them a chance, then like the others have said...find another band.

is any of their older shit cool? and tell me songs or something that has killer solos in it and is really melodic. oh whatever song that's on "Identity 8" cd is really cool, but singing just sucks.
Why haven't you fucked yourself in the ass with a chainsaw yet?