Give me some good nevermore.

Wolftribe said:
there is no real growling in Nevermore

The new stuff -MIGHT- make you want to reform that.
At some given moments i was like: WTF! He's grunting.
No worries..it's still Nevermore. :dopey:

I DO LIKE CLEAN VOCALS. As in power metal vocals and thrash, their fine (but i prefer death vocals). Nevermore dude sounds like the singer of TOOL and Tool lick goatnuts. I'll give In Memory a try though.

the guitars of nevermore are killer. Maybe i'll get adjusted to the singer.

Heh, Warrel's vocals are awesome, but I prefer his godly work with Sanctuary. In my opinion, he's got more skill than Halford or Dickinson.
And not to burst your bubble there buddy, but clean vocals, especially the shrieks that reek of awesomeness (the end of River Dragon, etc.) take 1,000,000 times more skill than that cookie monster crap.

yea, alot of death vocals are boring..

not that you'd care, but for an example of what kinda vocals i like here are my favorite bands.

Kalmah
The Forsaken
Children Of Bodom
"Old" Arch Enemy (Even though i think Johan sucks)
Kenziner (power metal)
Persuader (power metal)
Norther
Imperanon
The Black Dahlia Murder
Quo Vadis
Mercenary
Into Eternity
Arsis

But anyways. I listened to "The Politics of Extacy" and that CD kicks ass. I now proudly own it, from buying it from a friend who had a few copies. The vocals are clean, solid and good on this cd, unlike Enemies of Reality (which i also just listened too) he doesn't sound like TOOL singer and the guitars are alot BETTER.

Nevermore now kicks ass (their old shit that is) and you'll be seeing more of me around here.

And if anybody can name another cd that is similar to the style of The Politics of Extacy that i would be killer. My friend said to get also i think like Dreams something i dont remember the title but he said it's like TPOE.