Give Metallica Some Goddamn Respect!

What, Galvatron, do I have to repost the whole thread again like Thra:rofl:ude did when you contradicted yourself, or are you just not capable of reading it anyway?

You want a couple examples, here we go:

1. You refer to fans on this board as having no life, yet your sole purpose for coming to this board is to flame others. You feel you are justified in making that opinion based on reading a few posts, while people who have followed Metallica's career for 2 decades are not justified in making an opinion about him?
2. You claim to be an Anthrax fan, yet only seem to post on Metallica-related threads, and have yet to even mention one think that you actually like about Anthrax, but have openly bashed them. Meanwhile, if anyone dares bash Metallica (for whatever reason, be it lawsuits, musical direction, or musical talent), you are quick to insult them.
3. Calling people closed-minded in the face of your own obstinence and refusal to see others points of view. Seems that your posts seems just as closed-minded as any of the others here.
4. Claiming that you haven't insulted anyone on this board...well, that's not hypocritical, that's just a plain lie as pointed out earlier by Thra:rofl:ude.

So you don't like what Anthrax has done in the 90's but you support Metallica. That's your opinion, fine. I don't like what Metallica has done in the 90's, but I love Anthrax. Neither of us are wrong, we're just opinionated. The problem is, you seem to act like your opinion is better than other people's, and that is wrong.

I've wasted far too long on this thread. If you want the last word, you can have it. I'll go back to my life in the meantime.

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
What, Galvatron, do I have to repost the whole thread again like Thra:rofl:ude did when you contradicted yourself, or are you just not capable of reading it anyway?

You want a couple examples, here we go:

1. You refer to fans on this board as having no life, yet your sole purpose for coming to this board is to flame others. You feel you are justified in making that opinion based on reading a few posts, while people who have followed Metallica's career for 2 decades are not justified in making an opinion about him?
2. You claim to be an Anthrax fan, yet only seem to post on Metallica-related threads, and have yet to even mention one think that you actually like about Anthrax, but have openly bashed them. Meanwhile, if anyone dares bash Metallica (for whatever reason, be it lawsuits, musical direction, or musical talent), you are quick to insult them.
3. Calling people closed-minded in the face of your own obstinence and refusal to see others points of view. Seems that your posts seems just as closed-minded as any of the others here.
4. Claiming that you haven't insulted anyone on this board...well, that's not hypocritical, that's just a plain lie as pointed out earlier by Thra:rofl:ude.

So you don't like what Anthrax has done in the 90's but you support Metallica. That's your opinion, fine. I don't like what Metallica has done in the 90's, but I love Anthrax. Neither of us are wrong, we're just opinionated. The problem is, you seem to act like your opinion is better than other people's, and that is wrong.

I've wasted far too long on this thread. If you want the last word, you can have it. I'll go back to my life in the meantime.
1. I never said anthrax fans in general had no life, just the guy who originally replied to me, I'll check later.
2.Check what posts I have started or replied to, then get back to me. I never bashed anthrax, I just said I don't really like anything post p.o.t. I also never said anything about people bashing met for lawsuits, I just pointed out that they were right for it and had the law on their side.
3. as far as the close minded thing, i couldn't care less about people's views on the music itself, almost every post I made was in regards to the napster and like file theft programs. How can I and why should I respect anyone's viewpoint on a subject when they are supportng theft? STEALING IS WRONG. End of subject.
4. I never said I didn't insult anyone, but you are again beig hypcritical with it as I have been insulted more.

Again, point out where I said I supported 90's met and not 90's thrax? To clear it up, I like a couple of songs off load, 2 or so off reload. I like a few songs off sown, s442 and v8, but as a whole I think all the albums suck ass.

Originally posted by LORD_GALVATRON

2.I never bashed anthrax

Originally posted by LORD_GALVATRON (Lar's Imp):
I never would have bought sound of white SHIT or any other crap anthrax has released since.
Origianlly posted by LORD_GALVATRON:
any of anthrax's lead players haven't played anything cool since p.o.t.--neither has scott
Originally posted by LORD_GALVATRON:
I'm just ot going to respect anthrax again, ever since that song they did with public enemy! I thought it was just a rumor, but it turned out to be true, they fucking suck!

Here's the response to N.F.F. asking what's the chance of Anthrax blowing their next album:

Originally posted by LORD_GALVATRON
What's the chance? Hmmmm, SOWN, S442, V8 TTIR, Chances look pretty good to me.

Originally posted by MindMorgue
Thra:rofl:ude already did, I can't be bothered to do it again.

Why should I not call you a sheep then - sheep-boy?

MindMorgue.
Where did he point it out, because I sure as hell didn't see it. You are taking being a sheep to a whole new level and the bad thing is ou don't even know it. You are good for a laugh though, so keep baaaaaing away sheep-boy.

Hey Galvy, do you wanna hear something really funny......

.....no this'll kill ya really......

......I actually agree with you about the napstar thing, I don't think metallica went about it in the best way, but in principle I agree with you.

Your still a sheep though :devil:

MindMorgue.

Originally posted by MindMorgue
Hey Galvy, do you wanna hear something really funny......
I ALREADY READ YOUR POSTS
.....no this'll kill ya really......

......I actually agree with you about the napstar thing, I don't think metallica went about it in the best way, but in principle I agree with you.

Your still a sheep though :devil:
THERE YOU GO BAAAING AGAIN. BAD SHEEP, BAD, BAD.
MindMorgue.

Is this shit still goin' on? Jeebus Fucking Chris! Can this shit end?
I thought the butt poem would be the last of it......then I hoped I'd try to bring civilaty to the thread, no dice. Galvatron, put your crash helmet on, go out into the real world, find a hot slut to bang, get a social life and change your name to Megatron- cause he was the only deceptacon worth a shit- and just drop it before they drop you from the forum. It aint worth it, man. Lets all move on. Drink, fuck, masturbate, smoke out, do anything but continue this thread. PPl will now debate this thread on other threads, It's that far outta control. GODDAMN IN A PURPLE HAND BASKET!

While browsing, i see people telling me to stay away from the topic if i dont like it...well....here is a little news breif for you....the topic is GIVE METALLICA SOME DAMN RESPECT..therefore, i have the right to be here posting what i want and getting it off my chest. You do too of course, but dont give me shit for telling my opinions on it because thats what the topic is about. RESPECT for Metallica.

this thread is for FAGGOTS

Jesus, all of you people that like metallica, go to their fucking website and paypal them monies.

METALLICA SUCKS NOW
END of the fucking story
Anthrax is one of the last bands playing true metal
respect them for it, and their fans (me)

Originally posted by redeyes
this thread is for FAGGOTS

Jesus, all of you people that like metallica, go to their fucking website and paypal them monies.

METALLICA SUCKS NOW
END of the fucking story
Anthrax is one of the last bands playing true metal
respect them for it, and their fans (me)
Come on guys, you HAVE to give me this one.