Give Metallica Some Goddamn Respect!

Originally posted by Jono
galvy-
the whole internet is a fucking forum, all I have to do is post all the songs on my website. once agian it was not napster breaking the law. otherwise all file sharing servers would be outlawed.
-Jono-
And if youdid put them up on your site, you could be subject to lawsuits and criminal prosecution just like any other site is. Napster, the way it was set up, was indeed breaking the law. Court records prove this.

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
It's cool that you have your opinions. It is your right to have opinions.
But you don't have to insult everyone. Why do you do that?

P.S. I have reported several of your posts to the moderators in hopes of having you removed from this board because you come here and INSULT Anthrax and Anthrax fans.
I can insult anthrax all I want, I am a fan of them and if I feel like criticising them I will. I am also not insulting 'anthrax fans' as I said earlier, I am one. I am just insulting the closed minded people here who refuse to think for themselves and rely on what other people tell them for what they believe.

Okay, Lord, you're right.

Napster is illegal. Downloading ANYTHING for the sake of ANYTHING is illegal. Metallica (and Lars in particular) are gods for pointing this out to us and making us see the error of our evil, downloading ways. Anthrax hasn't put out anything good since they kicked out Joey, because they abandoned thrash. We're all wrong for being upset with you, doing such a service for us all. I only hope my fellow boardmates will agree with me...

Hey Brat! I agree totally with you on what Lord is saying. He is so right! He has helped me see the light. We were wrong and he put us back in line. Thanks Lord! Metallica really did us a favour to rid the world of music pirates. I am gonna go one step further and say everybody should delete all of their mp3's they obtained from file sharing services.

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
Okay, Lord, you're right.

Napster is illegal. Downloading ANYTHING for the sake of ANYTHING is illegal. Metallica (and Lars in particular) are gods for pointing this out to us and making us see the error of our evil, downloading ways. Anthrax hasn't put out anything good since they kicked out Joey, because they abandoned thrash. We're all wrong for being upset with you, doing such a service for us all. I only hope my fellow boardmates will agree with me...

Originally posted by LORD_GALVATRON
Try buying yourself a life, unless you count your drinking zima's and watching late night cinemax movies a life.

This is not considered insulting Anthrax fans?
augdawg is an Anthrax fan.
What you said is an insult.

Which is exactly what he augdog or whatever her name was doing. Unfortunatly for you, if you consider blatant theft of someone else's property 'winning', you also are in desperate need of a life. You lose!

Now you're insulting augdawg and Ty, both Anthrax fans.

I never would have bought sound of white SHIT or anyother crap album anthrax has released since.

Critics/Journalists don't talk like this. That is not "critique".
It is an insult.

Opinion, you posting this was pointless. More people agree with me than you though.

Calling augdog's post pointless is also an insult, though not as harsh as your others.
I could go on and on.

How am I living in the past? Because I like anthrax's older musc better? That is quite simply stupid. Yes alot of people who don't like load or anything after post on the met bb. You should look at your comment about common sense as it applies more to you than me.

I think bRaT is thankful of this nice, polite, and of course uninsulting reply.

Metallica has no rules, they play however they want. If you don't like load, re-load, the black album, or anything after the black album, then good for you, we dont give two shits. Im tired of hearing the same arguments from people, "They sucked after And Justice For All".."Metallica cut their hair, they sold out".."Metallica sucks, they took my Napster away"... Give me a brake. Is their anything else we could waste our time on besides pulling out the same old shitty arguments?? Is this what the music world has come to, a bunch of people worrying about the length of peoples hair and the fact that they took their Napster away?? What the hell is all of this. Here is what i have to say to you Napster people Bitching and Moaning about how you refuse to buy CD's because they are too expensive..If you can afford a computer to use Napster on, then you sure as hell can afford a CD. If you cant afford a cd, buy a Casette. Problem solved. Drop these old arguments and find something better to talk about.

Frost and Galvatron! You guys are right!! I'm sorry for being an ass! Metallica can do whatever they want. Load wasn't that bad, I've just been stuck in the past with them. As far as Anthrax goes, Bush is a 3rd rate Eddie Vedder compared to Joey. And Napster was wrong, and I'm glad they shut down. I will never download another song! Thanks guys, from the bottom of my heart!

Originally posted by Celtic Frost
Metallica has no rules, they play however they want. If you don't like load, re-load, the black album, or anything after the black album, then good for you, we dont give two shits. Im tired of hearing the same arguments from people, "They sucked after And Justice For All".."Metallica cut their hair, they sold out".."Metallica sucks, they took my Napster away"... Give me a brake. Is their anything else we could waste our time on besides pulling out the same old shitty arguments?? Is this what the music world has come to, a bunch of people worrying about the length of peoples hair and the fact that they took their Napster away?? What the hell is all of this. Here is what i have to say to you Napster people Bitching and Moaning about how you refuse to buy CD's because they are too expensive..If you can afford a computer to use Napster on, then you sure as hell can afford a CD. If you cant afford a cd, buy a Casette. Problem solved. Drop these old arguments and find something better to talk about.
The problem is they don't have anything better to talk about.