Giving the forum a facelift...including name change

I'm sorry to hear that RC is causing problems in your life, or at least hindering the solution of said problems. It'll be sad to see you go, my good man. I hope you'll still pop up once and a while?

Actually, don't get me wrong: it's not that I have problems or anything like that. It's just that I'm keen to ignite my career, perhaps get a promotion; my kids are at that age now where they're active and fun to go out with; spending more time with wifey and friends; working out and getting healthy; and so on.

Basically just wanting to spend less time at a PC. :loco: I'll certainly pop up from time to time I'm sure. Many of you I'll see in person at shows etc. This is a good thing, making the changes for the better and all that.

Actually, don't get me wrong: it's not that I have problems or anything like that. It's just that I'm keen to ignite my career, perhaps get a promotion; my kids are at that age now where they're active and fun to go out with; spending more time with wifey and friends; working out and getting healthy; and so on.

Basically just wanting to spend less time at a PC. :loco: I'll certainly pop up from time to time I'm sure. Many of you I'll see in person at shows etc. This is a good thing, making the changes for the better and all that.

So, in a nutshell.... what I said. :loco:

Do you have any idea what the new color scheme is going to be?

No, haven't really thought about it. I was just imagining a very simple black and white affair? But you know Deron is a whizz with things like this so I'll leave it to him.

By the way, hats off to Deron for letting the community stay here (on his dime), plus any graphic design he might do.

Or indeed, perhaps after we all agree on the name, some of you folks can put your graphic design skills to the test! :tickled:

So You#re pulling the ultimate Erik on us? :p

Do you have any idea what the new color scheme is going to be?

Pink.

It's almost a sad affair this. :cry:

Oh man, Aurel, I didn't really want to get into it considering all the wedding stuff...I'm sure you had better things to consider.

that's good because I probably would have decked you :loco: ... not because of the timing, but because of the idea of pulling the plug.

i can understand however wanting to keep the name alive with some dignity and possibly using it down the line for grander things ... and not having it associated with genital mutilation, wiping techniques and arguments about cars. ... I can dig that.

otherwise its just a place to hang out and get distracted from daily real life BS ... but my life will change soon as well, see you guys on the dads to be forums :loco:

that's good because I probably would have decked you :loco: ... not because of the timing, but because of the idea of pulling the plug.

But remember, no plug is being pulled.

i can understand however wanting to keep the name alive with some dignity and possibly using it down the line for grander things ... and not having it associated with genital mutilation, wiping techniques and arguments about cars. ... I can dig that.

I definitely want to keep the name, domain name, etc. I've put so many hours into it, one day I'd love to resurrect it in some fashion.

otherwise its just a place to hang out and get distracted from daily real life BS ...

and that will continue....

but my life will change soon as well, see you guys on the dads to be forums :loco:

Anything you need, let me know, daddy bro!!! You're gonna love being a dad, I know it. :cool:

definitely want to keep the name, domain name, etc. I've put so many hours into it, one day I'd love to resurrect it in some fashion.

let me know when you are ready with that, as you know that IS my business, we'll set it up for next to nothing.

Anything you need, let me know, daddy bro!!!

Thanks Ali ... that means a lot!!!