Giving the forum a facelift...including name change

I created 2 of those 3 threads. :lol:

And BOTH are classic. :dopey:

oh no doubt in that ... fucking kudos for keeping us all bent over laughing ... i just know Ali has some plans for the name, he was always vocal about it ...

i voe the for the resurection of Appropriate Apocalypse ... oh wait ... that guy has a baby too :loco:

All this talk reminds me of the graduation party when I finished 'gymnasiet'; "oh we had a such a nice time", "do you remember when...." "hope we will meet again". Whats up with that?
:(

I'm not a big poster here, but I drop by on occasion, and know several of you guys that post here. Best of luck with the switchover. Ali .. hope all works out well for you. RC names ... Hmmm ... here's a couple

Raven's Crypt
Raging Creation/s
*Runic Chaos* my favorite
Rebellion Cage
Rage Cage

Britt

this place really does not need an admin beside Deron ... in the time most of us have been here, nothing much warranted moderation ... well ... everything did ... but not in RC world.

i vote just for RC as the new name ... great for those in the know ... a mystery for newbies ... just how it should be.

We could all benefit from less time spent at the computer. Get out and enjoy life, Ali :kickass:

I also vote for "RC." It's what we all refer to the forum as anyway. If the name were changed completely it'd still be RC to us, so, yeah. When n00bs ask what it stands for then we can have some fun :Spin: