Gluten Free Eating at ProgPower?

I ate an entire burrito from Moe's Southwest Grill while wearing my corset.

Worst. Culinary/Fashion. Decision. Ever.

Yeah, I did that in New Orleans at K-Paul's in May. I had to excuse myself from the partying a little early several hours later...

(I might be encouraged to go to Fogo de Chao's. I never got to go to the one in Baltimore.)

The Vortex still open? Greatest burgers!!!

The thing with burgers is that many places claim to serve a gluten free burger when it's really just a burger without a bun which is totally lame. I mean, how could that possibly be preferable to a steak? There are a few places that actually serve a burger on a gluten free bun but they are definitely in the minority.

BTW, there are 2 other places you can go to, including Fire of Brazil and Sal Grosso (my favorite when I still ate meat). They both do lunch on Saturdays, but Sal Grosso might be a bit of a drive from the PP venue.

BTW, there are 2 other places you can go to, including Fire of Brazil and Sal Grosso (my favorite when I still ate meat). They both do lunch on Saturdays, but Sal Grosso might be a bit of a drive from the PP venue.

Oh cool, I didn't know about these places. Are they also Rodizio-style Churrascarias, or a-la-carte?

They changed their menu design in stores to where basically there isn't one. If you aren't familiar with what they already serve, you have no idea what's in their food (unless you check the website). There's just obscure names for things with no explanations...

My friends down here all love going to Moe's...I just moved here.

I hate Moe's.

I love Moe's! It's just a bad idea to eat an entire Moe's burrito while wearing something that constricts your core. And then having to deal with the invisible barking spiders later...

Today only you can get $5 off any purchase at Halfoffdepot.com using code FREEFIVEDOLLARS at checkout.

Brazilian steakhouse, Sal Grosso is included in the restaurant list. You will pay $15 for a $50 gift card when using the coupon code above.

Also included in the list is Cafe Intermezzo Sweet Treats and Coffee. You will pay nothing for a $10 gift card.

Café Intermezzo (known for their desserts!)
1845 Peachtree Road, NE
Atlanta 30309
1.08 miles from venue

Hours: 10am-2am M-TH, 10am-3am Fri. & Sat.
Free WiFi http://www.cafeintermezzo.com/

I love finding deals.. hope this helps someone!
~Jen

I'm already at the festival and I don't carry any bars.

Also, Mellow Mushroom offers gluten free pizza, there's also R. Thomas, which has all "organic" and more than likely has a gluten free menu, as well.

I have been trying to get people to go with me there for years now...with no luck. Where the hell have you and Milton been when I was looking? :p I just can't go on Friday or I won't be able to squeeze into my corset later. lol

So true Alicia - remember last year I wanted to go and no one could be found (ha ha). btw, what day is Vortex day????