GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 2017

Yeah I always appeal to the majority. I'm sure you'll have no trouble showing me evidence of your claims as usual.
That's like asking me to prove if your username is CASSETTEISGOD. You are the evidence. You're acting like i haven't been here and watched you morph and turn into what you are today, you weak-minded bastard.

But hey, im pretty sure you started listening to metal just a few years ago and were molded by the in-crowd, so its not necessarily all your fault ... outside of the having jello for brains part.

Oh good, I was worried we were breaking the tradition of a shitstorm in every yearly thread

Never. That's a long-standing GMD tradition that shall never be culled.

giphy.gif

Reactions: -CC- and CiG
Damn. I thought it was maybe Eastbound & Down but I definitely don't remember that scene and a reverse image search just takes me to "forests" lmao.

hey @Omni what year did you join the forum? If i'm not mistaken, you are a 2nd or 3rd wave in-crowder who wasn't even around during the inception, no?

Click on my username literally any time it shows up anywhere on the site and it will display my join date. I'm not sure why you needed to ask me this question.

I've never claimed to be an original in-crowd member at any time. @Slayed Necros is the most senior in-crowd poster who is still active, followed by @no country for old wainds. Both of them also joined the site before Dodens was here.

Despite the fact that I joined the site years after they did, I don't imagine that either of them would dispute that I'm probably the face of the in-crowd and have been for some time. It's a duty that I do not take lightly.

Click on my username literally any time it shows up anywhere on the site and it will display my join date. I'm not sure why you needed to ask me this question.

I've never claimed to be an original in-crowd member at any time. @Slayed Necros is the most senior in-crowd poster who is still active, followed by @no country for old wainds. Both of them also joined the site before Dodens was here.

Despite the fact that I joined the site years after they did, I don't imagine that either of them would dispute that I'm probably the face of the in-crowd and have been for some time.

Lol. I find this post to be very amusing. Thank you.

Man this year is difficult making a list for. Everything is so fucking atmosphy and the bands are starting to blend together like a nutribullet in my playlist..

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal
1. Bestial Invasion - Contra Omnes
2. Droid - Terrestrial Mutations
3. Akercocke - Renaissance in Extremis
4. Crimson Dawn - Chronicles of an Undead Hunter
5. Gorod - Kiss the Freak
6. Malokarpatan - Nordkarpatenland
7. Vulture - The Guillotine
8. Obituary - s/t
9. Lunar Shadow - Far from Light
10. Wampyrinacht - We Will Be Watching. Les Cultes de Satan et les Mystères de la Mort

An interesting list and an interesting year. I think Kiss the Freak may be the first EP I've ever put for one of these things but it was pretty awesome.

Last edited:
1) Immolation - Atonement
2) Dying Fetus - Wrong one to Fuck With
3) Warbringer - Woe to the Vanquished
4) Power Trip - Nightmare Logic
5) Alestorm - No Grave but the Sea
6) Exhumed - Death Revenge
7) Kreator - Gods of Violence
8) Municipal Waste - Slime and Punishment
9) Goatwhore - Vengeful Ascension
10) Accept - Rise of Chaos

The new Trivium is better than anything Kreator did past Violent Revolution

:lol:
And btw the last two Kreator albums have been just as good, if not better than Violent Revolution

The difference between Trivium and new Kreator surely isn't too great

oh stop talking out of your ass. Have you heard anything form either of those two albums?