GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 2017

The album seems to have been widely disliked by the GMD so putting it in your top 10 is either: a bad attempt at trolling if it is an alt/troll account or the account is genuine and they included it because they're not one of the regulars around here.

I actually don't hate the album though. I actually prefer it to their debut album even.

I didn't really care for the other Pallbearer albums either, but the new one sounds like they want to appeal to a more casual audience that likes easy-listening metal with modern influences and production. It's kind of like Sumerlands to me. I'm not surprised that it's popular, because it sounds like they nailed the style based on my one listen to the album. I probably won't be revisiting it.

Yes that's precisely what I said. You're not allowed to like Pallbearer's new album if you're a regular.
DistortedSomeArmedcrab-size_restricted.gif

The album seems to have been widely disliked by the GMD so putting it in your top 10 is either: a bad attempt at trolling if it is an alt/troll account or the account is genuine and they included it because they're not one of the regulars around here.

I actually don't hate the album though. I actually prefer it to their debut album even.

That's what I thought you said, which is weird since just a couple weeks ago you threw one of your illiterate transabo tantrums when I suggested that Pallbearer was a band that was abandoned by the in-crowd, and you wrongly interpreted it as meaning that I disliked Pallbearer. Now suddenly not only are you saying the former, you're now endorsing the own elitist viewpoint you pretended to attack. You really are one of the biggest fakes I've ever seen online.

That's what I thought you said, which is weird since just a couple weeks ago you threw one of your illiterate transabo tantrums when I suggested that Pallbearer was a band that was abandoned by the in-crowd, and you wrongly interpreted it as meaning that I disliked Pallbearer. Now suddenly not only are you saying the former, you're now endorsing the own elitist viewpoint you pretended to attack. You really are one of the biggest fakes I've ever seen online.

You mean this?
I didn't like Pallbearer even when they were new
Same with most in-crowders I'd imagine. Only the nu-in-crowd fell for it.

When you said that only the nu-in-crowd (basically a more vapid version of the in-crowd) fell for Pallbearer? I didn't interpret or even say that you didn't like Pallbearer you fucking retard. I said you were smearing Pallbearer fans as vapid with that statement. ^

giphy (2).gif

You mean this?

When you said that only the nu-in-crowd (basically a more vapid version of the in-crowd) fell for Pallbearer? I didn't interpret or even say that you didn't like Pallbearer you fucking retard. I said you were smearing Pallbearer fans as vapid with that statement. ^

That interpretation only makes sense if you think I consider in-crowdness to be an inherently good thing, which I obviously do not. I was making a statement on how the in-crowd smears Pallbearer fans as hipsters and fakes, yet you make a post completely unprovoked towards whoever it was just now as being a troll for including Pallbearer in his list.