3) The Obsessed - Sacred
4) Dread Sovereign - For Doom the Bells Toll
5) Satan's Hallow - Satan's Hallow
6) Havukruunu - Kelle Surut Soi
7) Procession - Doom Decimation
8) Midnight - Sweet Death and Ecstasy
9) Acid Witch - Evil Sound Screamers
10) Manilla Road - To Kill a King

Too many that I still haven't really checked out. Listening to Horisont right now and might have to throw that in somewhere.

What did you think of the Nupraptor album? It sounds like something that you would like.

I haven't actually checked it out yet. I really only wanted to include a list of stuff that I've actually heard more than, you know, once. Honestly, there's a pretty steep decline after the Pagan Altar album for be and an even sharper decline after Satan's Hallow.

While I feel that the Pagan Altar album is their best post-reunion material, it might not even make my top 10 at this point because there are a lot of sleeper hits this year.

GATHER THE FAITHFUL AND PROPOSE A TOAST
TO THE EPOCH OF INDIFFERENCE

AN ALL TOO ORDINARY STORY

I thought the new album was just as good as their previous albums if not a bit better. Also, I haven't heard that many other albums from this year so it was pretty easy putting it in my top 10.

This year's Manilla Road was better than their last album, but not as good as Mysterium yet it is better than Playground of the Damned.

I don't think that Mark is trying to make tons of money with new Manilla Road albums. I think that he just really likes recording with his band. He seems to have a ton of fun with it.

He clearly makes most of his money from touring.

Also I agree with GoD that Hellwell is better than the recent Manilla Road albums, even though E.C. Hellwell is most likely just Mark.

Mysterium isn't fucking weak, maybe compared to their albums that are universally praised but holy shit if you think Mysterium is weak compared to Playground of the Damned, The Blessed Curse or To Kill a King I really don't know what to say to you. Fix your fucking ears.

The title track alone...

Last edited:
There you go again, trying to appeal to the majority opinion. That's like your special move or something. What next, screenshots of RYM's user ratings? :lol:

When was the last time you even listened to it? Does @Master_Yoda77 even own a copy of the album?

no you fucking idiot, as in im not alone with that opinion. And i meant most of the people here anyway. You're the one who fucking looks for the approve of others here on a regular basis, so its hilarious that you would try to flip that card on me. :lol: