• Good idea

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Shit idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
3rd) Bloodsport directed by Newt Arnold

MV5BNTJmMGEzMTQtMzQzMi00YjE1LWI4MTctNjY0NWZiYzE2MDVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

Voted for by:
@TechnicalBarbarity (1st place)
@MetalAges (1st place)
@RadicalThrasher (2nd place)
@rms (5th place)

IMDB
Main cast:

Jean-Claude Van Damme
BLOODSPORT.jpg

Bolo Yeung
Bloodsport2.jpg

Donald Gibb
ZZ0D1AE79B.jpg

Leah Ayres
MV5BZmY5YmE1MDktOGJmMy00MDUyLTlhM2EtYmU2MWM4N2ZkMGI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM0ODM0NDk@._V1_.jpg

Forest Whitaker
MV5BNTJmMjNkNDEtZTI1Zi00OGI5LTlkNGYtOWFkMWZmM2MzZmI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM0ODM0NDk@._V1_.jpg

TOTAL POINTS: 35

Frank_Dux_Bloodsport8.jpg

(This one should have been in my list but I couldn't rewatch it in time (long story but basically my copy isn't in my house right now). Bolo rules. :kickass:)

Last edited:
Last edited:
I should have participated in this but I just had too much nonsense going on at home. Will definitely try the next one.

Reactions: CiG
just a heads up that the they live votes you listed only add up to 31, not 41

Cheers, I think I actually remember what happened, I wrote down 10 points when I saw your post, then realized you were counting down from 10th to 1st so then I wrote down 1 point and forgot to remove the 10 points lmao. Herpderpdyderpderpderpdperppdprp.

@CiG so Bloodsport didnt even make your list? :erk: I find it kind of weird since youre a huge fan of martial arts films and JCVD in general. It's one of his best movies.

Yeah it sucks, I would have added it to my list going by memory but I honestly couldn't remember the movie enough to feel comfortable rating it. By the way have you ever seen They Live? I would recommend it to you if you haven't, very cool and fun movie. Roddy Piper rules.

@no country for old wainds really appreciated your small commentary on each film you listed dude, I really wanna see Iguana (I've seen Monte's The Shooting which I really liked especially for its cinematography and location choices) and Miracle Mile. I wonder what cinema would have been like if Reagan was never president in the 80's lmao.

Also that Vampire's Kiss gif. :tickled:

L7HTI6J.jpg

Trying not to fret about the questionable numbering due to the tie for 5th place (Nico is the 8th film on the list, Beetlejuice 9th etc). I guess I can't complain about this system if it just gets us a longer list and gives you more work to do. ;)

I looked around at the music poll games and it seems that the consensus is that ties for a spot only take up one spot. For some reason I thought people were doing it so that if 3 films tie for a spot, the next film is 3 spots later. So if 3 films tie for 5th, the next film is 2nd etc.

the way i always did it was, for example:
10)
9)
=7)
=7)
6)
=3)
=3)
=3)
2)
1)

so basically what you're saying except what you call a tie for 5th i'd call a tie for 3rd etc