GMD SONG SURVIVOR: Slayer - Show No Mercy

I thought you finished it? Or you were going back to 80's, but you have it covered from like '92 till now and did also some from 80's. I think it get stuck at some Venom disscussion.

Yeah we did 1993-2015, and then went back to 1981-1983 ish

Still have the best decade of thrash to cover.

Nice.

What do you think of these ...

Witchaven
Assaulter
Destroyer 666

Edit: Im also pretty sure that you listen to far more thrash than burgerboy. Faaar more.

Pretty good. I had actually heard all 3 bands before but not recently. Lately I've been on a Death/Atheist binge but when that lets up I'll try to get back into thrash and complete the project.

I don't know, HBB has made some new recommendations to me in the past. HBB and I actually go way back at another forum. Since before he joined here.

Pretty good. I had actually heard all 3 bands before but not recently.

Yeah i've been posting Witchaven and Assaulter for years, but they don't seem to get love from anyone else around here.

Lately I've been on a Death/Atheist binge but when that lets up I'll try to get back into thrash and complete the project.

Niiice. Can't go wrong with those two greats. Fuck it, some Spiritual Healing for me tonight. :kickass:

Round 2 Results
'crionics' is eliminated with 36% of the votes! just like with ALTARS OF MADNESS, we're down to the first six tracks.

Round 3 Tracklist
1) Evil Has No Boundaries
2) The Antichrist
3) Die By The Sword
4) Fight Till Death
5) Metal Storm / Face The Slayer
6) Black Magic

Vote for the ONE weakest link.

Fight Till Death has pretty much the original death metal riff. Anyone voting it off when The Antichrist and Face the Slayer are still present fails in a really big way.

The Antichrist is one of Slayers best songs. You don't even know what the fuck you are even talking about. All your opinions on music don't even make any sense. And as far as I know you do not really listen to Death Metal anyways. So what the fuck would you know.

Vocally The Antichrist is one of their strongest moments, but the riffing is dorky as fuck. I listen to a fair bit of OSDM, not a ton but Slayer is better than a lot of it anyways.