Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Ok folks, I've reached the tipping point with many of you.

Re-read the GMD rules posted above in the sticky section. I've changed the ordering to make the #1 rule cover an issue that has really taken this place to an extremely low level of enjoyment, and not just for myself either. I've received more complaints from frequent users of GMD in the last couple months than any other time since taking over the site in 2004.

Enough is enough with the member fighting/over the top insulting. It derails threads (WAY too much) and is just plain useless. If your opinion differs from someone else, that's no reason to reply back with some witty jackwad comment trying to invalidate THEIR opinion. You can simply keep your comment to yourself from now on if you don't know how to express it without insulting someone. If you have a differing opinion, and a REASON for it, then by all means post it. I will issue a warning or two while you retrain yourselves to respect other folks around here, after that you're gone. If someone on here annoys the hell out of you that much, use the IGNORE FEATURE.

I highly recommend you rethink how you've been posting lately (not directed at anyone in particular, but rather to a slew of folks here) otherwise please find a new place to frequent.

When you do ban me, please only do it in GMD so I can still post in RC.

I just don't understand why people get their panties in a bunch when someone makes fun of them on a message board, and it's enough to complain to a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.