GOD DOES NOT CHILL OUT GOD DOES NOT HAVE FRIENDS GOD DOES NOT HAVE A PLAYLIST

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
GOD DOES NOT SMILE GOD IS A SLAVE TO WHAT IS RIGHT THAT IS ALL. IT NEVER LEAVES EVER it's easy when your a "joke" or "funny" or whatever i failed god BUT THAT'S BECAUSE i DIDN'T GIVE EVERY SINGLE BIT TO HIM YET but when i do THEN WHAT? will i wait 50 fucking years BEFORE I LEARN "i was a fool" knowing is so "kvlt" this chair THIS CHAIR YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND when you hit your children, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS... not "fun"... when you BLEED when you SUFFER IT DRIVES ME NUTS.. and then you come and say TEE HEE and i let you.... I USED TO BE A BEAST... and now look at me... and i'm meant to smile while people SAY TEE HEEE... WAIT... and i'm meant watch LIFE END WHEN I AM BETTER THAN EVERYONE and all man i wait and i wait i don't give all that's my "problem" what if it's a trick... and then all the "smart" HUMANS say "he knows" or "wow he's crazy" or blah blah blah... while i sit here and let my life and house burn down WHILE MAN LIVES but then if i don't go SAME GODAMN thing HELL, i probably SOUND STUPID NOW hell IT'S PROBABLY THIS CHAIR haha BUT I DONT KILL, i don't drink blood... and yet you speak to me WHEN IT'S "good times" BUT THEN when it's not so good WHERE YOU BE humans are trash... God is everything to be... this is all... weept.

aintreadingallthatshit.jpg

Now there grows among all the rooms, replacing the night's old smoke, alcohol and sweat, the fragile, musaceous odor of Breakfast: flowery, permeating, surprising, more than the color of winter sunlight, taking over not so much through any brute pungency or volume as by the high intricacy to the weaving of its molecules, sharing the conjuror's secret by which -- though it is not often that Death is told so clearly to fuck off -- the living genetic chains prove even labyrinthine enough to preserve some human face down twenty generations . . . so the same assertion-through-structure allows this war morning's banana fragrance to meander, repossess, prevail.

KINGNADISTEHROXOXX)ORXZ said:
Now there grows among all the rooms, replacing the night's old smoke, alcohol and sweat, the fragile, musaceous odor of Breakfast: flowery, permeating, surprising, more than the color of winter sunlight, taking over not so much through any brute pungency or volume as by the high intricacy to the weaving of its molecules, sharing the conjuror's secret by which -- though it is not often that Death is told so clearly to fuck off -- the living genetic chains prove even labyrinthine enough to preserve some human face down twenty generations . . . so the same assertion-through-structure allows this war morning's banana fragrance to meander, repossess, prevail.

I would have preferred something from Joyce, but whatever

HJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA YOU LEFT OUT THE APOSTROPHEYY, mister Earwicker!

wait

Because it's hard to get over the wonder of finding that Earth is a living critter, after all these years of thinking about a big dumb rock to find a body and psyche, he feels like a child again, he knows that in theory he must not attach himself, but still he is in love with his sense of wonder, with having found it again, even this late, even knowing he must soon let it go. . . . To find that Gravity, taken so for granted, is really something eerie, Messianic, extrasensory in Earth's mindbody . . . having hugged to its holy center the wastes of dead species, gathered, packed, transmuted, realigned, and rewoven molecules to be taken up again by the coal-tar Kabbalists of the other side, the ones Bland on his voyages has noted, taken boiled off, teased apart, explicated to every last permutation of useful magic, centuries past exhaustion still finding new molecular pieces, combining and recombining them into new synthetics -- "Forget them, they are no better than the Qlippoth, the shells of the dead, you must not waste your time with them...."

yo mama!

Erik said:
GOD DOES NOT SMILE GOD IS A SLAVE TO WHAT IS RIGHT THAT IS ALL. IT NEVER LEAVES EVER it's easy when your a "joke" or "funny" or whatever i failed god BUT THAT'S BECAUSE i DIDN'T GIVE EVERY SINGLE BIT TO HIM YET but when i do THEN WHAT? will i wait 50 fucking years BEFORE I LEARN "i was a fool" knowing is so "kvlt" this chair THIS CHAIR YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND when you hit your children, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS... not "fun"... when you BLEED when you SUFFER IT DRIVES ME NUTS.. and then you come and say TEE HEE and i let you.... I USED TO BE A BEAST... and now look at me... and i'm meant to smile while people SAY TEE HEEE... WAIT... and i'm meant watch LIFE END WHEN I AM BETTER THAN EVERYONE and all man i wait and i wait i don't give all that's my "problem" what if it's a trick... and then all the "smart" HUMANS say "he knows" or "wow he's crazy" or blah blah blah... while i sit here and let my life and house burn down WHILE MAN LIVES but then if i don't go SAME GODAMN thing HELL, i probably SOUND STUPID NOW hell IT'S PROBABLY THIS CHAIR haha BUT I DONT KILL, i don't drink blood... and yet you speak to me WHEN IT'S "good times" BUT THEN when it's not so good WHERE YOU BE humans are trash... God is everything to be... this is all... weept.

You should do a Khanate styled project and just scream this over the music.

I might even buy it.

KINGNADISTEHROXOXX)ORXZ said:
HJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA YOU LEFT OUT THE APOSTROPHEYY, mister Earwicker!

wait

[blah blah blah blah]

yo mama!

:yell:

and why did you not tell me about GRIGORI THE OCTOPUS

I was sold before, but now i'm sold more than ever

just reading amazon reviews, is all :saint:

wtf I wanted the halo smilie but I'll be damned I didn't know it winked THIS WASN'T PART OF THE DEAL!!!!!!!1