Going to the Rochester show tomorrow night.

katatonic.

Feb 23, 2004
Rochester, NY
It's an offdate so they should have a better setlist than the three songs I hear they played yesterday.

Also looking forward to seeing SYL... instead of sitting through 30 shitty bands and watching 10 good ones, I get to see two decent bands, one great band, and one fucking awesome band. :D

katatonic. said:
It's an offdate so they should have a better setlist than the three songs I hear they played yesterday.

Also looking forward to seeing SYL... instead of sitting through 30 shitty bands and watching 10 good ones, I get to see two decent bands, one great band, and one fucking awesome band. :D

Totally fucking agree

I'll be there too. I wonder how many people they can pack in the Penny Arcade. They had Steel Music Hall packed at last year's show. I haven't seen the Arcade since they took out the seats and tables in the back so I can't figure what the capacity will be. I doubt more than 600 people are allowed in there at one time.

Oh yeah - it should be about 91 degrees and humid as hell tomorrow. This could get ugly :headbang:

I played a show there with my band back in May and they can pack a good 7-800 people in there now.

I was at the Steel show last year too... that was fucking awesome.

look for me, I'll be in the long hair, mustache & beard (who won't? :p ), wearing my PT Deadwing shirt.

Will do. The Steel show was the shit. I'll probably have on the black deliverance shirt I bought there.

I'll be a lot easier to spot since I chopped off my hair. It sucks to look so freaking normal again but I just got sick of washing all that shit in the morning! Look for an Adam Sandler looking dude hanging with a Chris Cornell looking dude. I'm Sandler.

How did The Grand Conjuration come off live? You can't just post the setlist and leave us hanging like that! I need juicy details!

katatonic. said:
Just came back... the setlist was:

Drapery Falls
Godhead's Lament
Deliverance
To Rid The Disease
THE GRAND CONJURATION
Demon Of The Fall

:OMG: wow.

How was TGC live? I can't wait to hear a better quality version of that song.

I just got back. Damn

I got some pictures that came out pretty shitty but I'll post 'em at some point. I got some video too. I can host the pics, but the video's are pretty large quicktime files.

Katatonic is right about The Grand Conjuring. It was powerful. According to Mikael that was the first performance of it live (Stateside at least)

We got one hell of a treat.

holy shit

thats awsome... too bad i cant make to any of the off shows (or any of them for that matter)

to far away and im too young to drive/people wont drive me