Good Grindcore Bands

Toby

Cheesegrater Of Chastity
Jun 27, 2004
I've heard little grindcore, but from the Napalm Death etc. that I've heard it sounds awesome. Does anyone have some suggestions?

Gadget
Mindflair
Assück
Malignant Tumour

Just a word of note: Grindcore implies that the music has some sort of punk influence. Please don't make the mistake that most people do in equating the "noise" genre with the "grind" genre or whatever. I don't mind if you confuse goregrind and grindcore, but really, a punk influence is not a hard thing to notice. No one's done anything yet, just warning people. </rant>

Do you want to listen high quality Grindcore? I recommend you

Napalm Death: The fathers of Grindcore, everything started with Scum and From Enslavement To Obliteration (arguably the best Grindcore release ever) Their last disc, Order of the Leech, is really amazing but it is Death with Grindcore influences

Terrorizer: The Gods of the ultratechnical Grindcore. World Downfall, their only disc, is a Masterpiece in the history of music.

Nasum: The best Grindcore band of the last times, these Swedish guys are really the new Gods of the genre. They can play very fast but at the same time very technically. All their discs have excellent productions: Inhale/Exhale, Human 2.0, Helvete.

Agathocles: Legendary band from Belgium with very catchy and furious sounds. They call their style Mincecore: Grindcore with influences of Hardcore, Punk, Crust, and even Jazz. Their best releases are: Razor Sharp Daggers, Humarrogance, Superiority Overdose.

Discordance Axis are the best grindcore imho.

Disharmhonic Orchestra are also good, on their first two albums anyway.

Circle of Dead Children's last album fucking rules.