Good luck to Turkey !!

Brazil was not a hard guess, was it? But I guess you were a bit out of line when you spoke of Hungary hosting a football event :heh:

Btw, I'm in Istanbul, so the pic delivery at the hotel is now out of question :cry:

So I hope to deliver them myself one day - or will you recieve letters at the army?

Actually, everybody thought france or argentina would win... everybody thought scolari is crazy, and the poor results in the qualifiers made people around the world think brazil is weak :p
only brazilians hoped for the victory :) (in fact in a poll before the wc only 50% of them)

Ever wondered why Brazil can beat Turkey anytime?

bratur.jpg

:D

you MUST know that the creatures in the picture are NOT turkish. They are arabic. i hate it when you think turkey is a place full of those things:mad: :mad: :( :mad: btw. no one in turkey who wears those things can afford to watch a world cup game live

And I am sick of this damn hungarian to find something to be proud of other than his own nationality...:heh: :D ;)
You henpecked husband...Go to a doctor and save yourself...:D :heh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

3 different kind of answers, all so typical :)

overkiller, shame on you :p Although I laughed my ass off :lol: 'Creatures', that's my word! :lol:

Umy, you're not the cultural minister to worry about the country's image, are you? :tickled: ;)

Barbi, I'm not proud of that girl on the pic, I just wanted to enlighten you all :D Isntead, you should think about the damage your signature causes to your country's image :heh: :lol: ;)

My signature is not related to my country's image...
I hope God gives you some intelligence,or should I say "pink glass" instead of "God" by using your 'signature-logic'...:heh:
henpecked ;)

Originally posted by Evilho
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Umy, you're not the cultural minister to worry about the country's image, are you? :tickled: ;)

I do not know how the logic goes in Hungary, but in my country you do not have to be a minister to be able to speak of culture (you don't have to be a coach to comment on football) :mad: ;)
Being a Turkish citizen gives me the right to express opinion on anything Turkish, and nobody can criticize my opinion as long as I start with "I believe"... So fuck you and please shut up! :eek: :p

oh and one more comment on the pictures above:
so Evilho, you think Brazil beat Turkey just because those Br.women exhibit "the things" that all they have? haha I think it's tragic.And I suggest you to KNOW/LEARN about something before talking about it.Do you know exactly that women in Turkey wear those "things" in their heads.I tell you: NO THEY DONT,HELL NO I DON'T.as I see here your ignorance began to turn to racism and we don't have to accept it do we?*not-a-question-to-be-answered* *hmh*

OMG :D
First I thought I'd just express my deep concern about your mental capabilities; but after half a minute I couldn't help but laughed at you. :lol: It was a good, long, loud and healthy laughter. Thanks so much :lol:
May I suggest you recover the other half of your head, possibly with the rest (and most) of your brains inside, so we can talk in the future?
I've no idea what women wear in Turkey, but one day I would love to visit your country. Is Istanbul far from the sea?

Dear Ashure,

I have to remind you that Ivi is a great friend to us Turks, and that he only posted the pic to tease his Turkish friends on board. It was not meant as an insult, was 200% lighthearted, and was based on our never-ending discussions about the clash between Turkey & Brazil in the World Cup. I guess you're relatively newer on the chat forum, so it's natural that you're unaware of Ivi's intention. Please take it easy and make sure you do not jump to conclusions... But you can "politely" swear at him any time you want; he is a Hungarian and that qualifies him by definition ;)

:lol:
I wanted to play a little along the 'ignorant racist' line (bwahahahahah), but now you've ruined it :mad:
But you wait, haven't I only been to Constantinople? :confused:

Well all right, I'm shure Ashure is not a bad person, not if she likes Anathema anyway ;)

ps: wretched is your midfield, not me :mad: