Goodbye TS9?

RockGuitarX

Miles of Machines
Sep 14, 2008
SA Texas, USA
Digitech Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive. I tried this pedal out at my guitar store the other day and it was seriously the most beautiful and clear overdrive I've ever heard! I usually never thought much of Digitech but damn this is nice. It's solid metal construction (Think of a Boss pedal x10) with true bypass. There's a whole series out of these pedals if you haven't checked them out yet!
HardwireCM-2TubeOverdrive.jpg

No I hadn't seen that forum before but thanks for pointing it out. Some really great stuff in there. LOL but ya I should have mentioned that! It was great with a clean channel, if you like the bluesy tube warmth sound. I thought the boost on the distortion was nice and had eq options to adjust the attack you wanted. But I will never underestimate the TS9. It really does shine when boosting your distortion channel! You ever tried the Maxon od9?

No I hadn't seen that forum before but thanks for pointing it out. Some really great stuff in there. LOL but ya I should have mentioned that! It was great with a clean channel, if you like the bluesy tube warmth sound. I thought the boost on the distortion was nice and had eq options to adjust the attack you wanted. But I will never underestimate the TS9. It really does shine when boosting your distortion channel! You ever tried the Maxon od9?

Nope, but I'd imagine (according to that thread) that it sounds pretty similar to my TS7 which has served me extremely well :)

Haha, yeah, durability definitely doesn't seem like the TS7's strong point, though it is mostly metal - I don't ever plan on using it live, though, so it works perfectly for a studio environment!

I saw this new series a while back and think they look cool. They come with a cover to put over the knobs so when fat drunk bitches try to get on stage and sing lynyrd skynyrd songs, they don't fuck up your tonez.