Goodbye...

its all phases people

1st%20phase%20finish%20line%201.JPG

Don, it's not about music at all, Anathema has nothing to do with the drama.

I think Frodnat is in love with Strangelight and he's in denial. That's why he rather leaves than suffers day by day.

Dhatura said:
Don, it's not about music at all, Anathema has nothing to do with the drama.

I think Frodnat is in love with Strangelight and he's in denial. That's why he rather leaves than suffers day by day.
you better not think of leaving...i rely on your posts to make make me laugh everyday - you're so full of random sarcasticness :tickled: :lol:

blackeyed said:
you better not think of leaving...i rely on your posts to make make me laugh everyday - you're so full of random sarcasticness :tickled: :lol:

Oh, no, honey, I'll be hanging around here even when I'm a sixty-year-old spinster, spreading my holy advice to the ignorant.

God bless you all,
But me even more.

:worship:

Just had a look to see if there'd be any comments there that fitted and what do you know, first one I read:

"after i heard for the first time a song by anathema, i tried to hide my passion for them, because i didn't wnat anybody else to listen their music... i liked to believe they are only for me...anathema's music always helped me hen my life as messed up... and this music always messes up my life... that's why it's so beautiful... 10x... "

hmm, I miss Frodnat.

Allan said:
Just had a look to see if there'd be any comments there that fitted and what do you know, first one I read:

"after i heard for the first time a song by anathema, i tried to hide my passion for them, because i didn't wnat anybody else to listen their music... i liked to believe they are only for me...anathema's music always helped me hen my life as messed up... and this music always messes up my life... that's why it's so beautiful... 10x... "

what in the blazes in going on eh - just tell me that

blackeyed said:
ah fuck reading that guestbook... this is where the hardcore nutters are at :headbang: look at us all getting up and pissing off left right and centre :headbang: mental :headbang:

Indeed, look at Allan, what's become of him because of reading that evil guestbook ooooooooooooh, he's all so melancholica.