Goodbye...

Frodnat said:
Good bye... Fuckers !!!

I don´t have time anymore...

and since everything is turning in very strange circles in here I am not longer willing to waste my time...

;)

This is post Nr. 1015 should be enough...

Bye... :wave:

Do you wonder why he prefers to be alone?

:puke:

sonmium_in_tenebris said:

I don´t prefer to be alone... That´s why I am out of it. This forum is a good platform to discuss music-related topics. Nothing else. When it goes further it becomes a degenerated substitute for people that actually think that they aren´t alone, because there is this forum and all of the people which I actually don´t know, know how I feel, they are somehow the same and they like me... The forum is alive so am I...

The forum is dead most of the time. But I am not... and I don´t want to be swallowed by people who really prefer to be alone. Loneliness feels great sometimes, but if you feel this way all the time, then there is defenitely something wrong. This maybe is a bit more aggressive part of me, but it suits me better from time to time.

I didn´t wanted to offend anybody and FUCKER isn´t directed to you somnium. The fucker(s) know who he is... So this is the way...

btw I hope to see you on Graspop. :)

Frodnat said:
I don´t prefer to be alone... That´s why I am out of it. This forum is a good platform to discuss music-related topics. Nothing else. When it goes further it becomes a degenerated substitute for people that actually think that they aren´t alone, because there is this forum and all of the people which I actually don´t know, know how I feel, they are somehow the same and they like me... The forum is alive so am I...

I understand your point, but I disagree on that it's nothing else but a good platform to discuss music. I have been here for a year and I've already met eight forum members, and that's not even the best of it :Spin: The common topic is a good excuse to go further, and it takes only you to lift up your ass and do it. Meet them fuckers :D

(Damn, Strangelight will accuse me of cheesiness but oh, well... :wave: I'm just a girl... :) )

whinge bloody whinge guys...
...isnt this a tad dramatic for a metal forum? just grab a beer and bang A Natural Disaster on high volume :headbang:

Dhatura said:
I understand your point, but I disagree on that it's nothing else but a good platform to discuss music. I have been here for a year and I've already met eight forum members, and that's not even the best of it :Spin: The common topic is a good excuse to go further, and it takes only you to lift up your ass and do it. Meet them fuckers :D
I fully agree. I haven't been around the forum for a long time, but one of the persons that I met here turned out to be a great friend in real life too... I'm also looking forward to meeting some of the other folks in Athens and at Graspop. It's up to you to make more of this than a "substitute" for the friends that you don't have.

Allan said:
I take it, you've never read the guestbook at the Anathema site.

LORD!!!!!!!... that's even worse than the morbid tale.....

....as in search for the ethereal melody that could both slip my veins in beauty and rip my soul from its tragedy i found your universe laying at a shelf....since that moment i have unfurled my black wings and never underestimate the power taht resides on the other side of the mirror .....thank you......* *

Dhatura said:
Because we LOVE posting, that's why. It doesn't matter which thread we post in until someone responds to our shit :Spin:
You wanted to say that we all love posing..? :tickled: *gg*

I don't get this goodbye-threads either.. I mean all the people who said goodbye in this forum came back sooner or later *g*

like this one?

autumnsphincter said:
I feel...I'm seeing so clear!

svrab-penis.jpg

sonmium_in_tenebris said:

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!I didnt post that crap!!!

IT SEEMS THAT SOMEONE BROKE IN MY ACCOUNT ANS POSTED SUCH A USELESS POST....ehm...i like the preferance of those e-terrorists to certain persons:Smug: :Smug: :Smug:

@Frodnat id never direct such words to you.You havent ever been nasty to me.im sorry anyway.:wave:

Hope to see all of you at Graspop