Goodbye...

I could also say Anathema pretty much mess up my life each day, ehhhh. I listen to them all the time, I neglect my work, I can't concentrate, I avoid my personal contacts, I don't buy food (I've lost five kgs in the last two weeks), etc., etc.

This is a serious issue.

Haha, it wasn't supposed to sound like that, I was confused whether she asked me to explain what the guy who wrote that meant or or what I meant with my post.

It's nice reading that guestbook sometimes, seeing people from Iran, Jordan and such liking Anathema, universality (is that a word?) of music and that.

Was a valid question, you know, I had doubts, but was too lazy to look it up, should be understandable regardless. Don't call people hypocrites.

Dhatura said:
I could also say Anathema pretty much mess up my life each day, ehhhh. I listen to them all the time, I neglect my work, I can't concentrate, I avoid my personal contacts, I don't buy food (I've lost five kgs in the last two weeks), etc., etc.

This is a serious issue.

Yeah, i'd say!

Yeah, i get it all the time when people don't know what I'm on about. I like hyppocryptical, good one. Ever wondered how it only takes 2 people decrypt hyppocryptical, weird thought really.

I'm being sarcastic again, if you had read Strangelight's leaving programme speech carefully, you'd know why I say that all of you are hypocritical bastards. I guess I'm the biggest one of them anyway :D

Yeah yeah, I know and knew all that, but I still didn't like suspecting I was being called a hypocrite.

I don't mind Hypocryptical, that's a given for most of us.

toolsofthetrade said:
and btw Frodnat, why do you announce such a departure?
is it for us questioning our 'sense of guilt'?
are you gonna check this thread anonimously?
Indeed, why say you're leaving? But also: why do we respond by posting in this thread? Frodnat and me had some interesting differences in our worldview, but to say I'm gonna miss him...

Dhatura said:
Because we LOVE posting, that's why. It doesn't matter which thread we post in until someone responds to our shit :Spin:
Speak for yourself. I mostly post when I feel I have something to add to the discussion. I don't post to post.

Alwin said:
Speak for yourself. I mostly post when I feel I have something to add to the discussion. I don't post to post.

Oh, excuse me, Your Royal Highness, for giving even the faintest hint that You are included in the poor, miserable group referred to as "we".

:worship:

From now on I'll ban this pronoun from my vocabulary.

Dhatura said:
Oh, excuse me, Your Royal Highness, for giving even the faintest hint that You are included in the poor, miserable group referred to as "we".

:worship:

From now on I'll ban this pronoun from my vocabulary.
Thanks humble servant. I'm glad to see you have learned from your mistake. :saint: