Got a haircut, pissed of my g/f! Is it that damn bad? Pics inside!

GregadetH said:
Ahhh the mullet. Business in front, party in the back.

:lol: That rocks.

I have a new customer at the store who actually pulls off long hair very nicely. Although I was really starting to wonder about him, until he revealed he's from Montana. You see, he would totally FREAK OUT over sales tax. Apparently in Montana, they income tax the hell out of you, but store prices are actually as they appear on the shelf. Poor bastard, trying to buy cigarettes in Arizona...I don't wish that on anyone.

DarbysDad said:
Have no fear the last time I had a mullet was 1988. :lol: Unless you count that fat mohawk (ala Faith No More in 1990)

Scary thing is, that was so okay back then. I don't even want to talk about my early/mid 80's hair!

Good thing in the 80's. Remember those Jimmy'z mini skirts w/the velcro? I had a bunch of those. Walked around school w/my hand over the flap. I wore them w/the matching short shirts. Ah, the good ol' days...

Skorned1 said:
Scary thing is, that was so okay back then. I don't even want to talk about my early/mid 80's hair!

Good thing in the 80's. Remember those Jimmy'z mini skirts w/the velcro? I had a bunch of those. Walked around school w/my hand over the flap. I wore them w/the matching short shirts. Ah, the good ol' days...
you said velcro - I think I got a boner :D

DarbysDad said:
***slides in, nice and tight, thanks to skorn, gives skorn her just deserts, feels her beautiful body next to his***

**enhales upon entrance then exhales with relief. Squeezes him tightly (thanks to keggles) and tastes the forming sweat off his shoulder**