Gotta get ppl into metal...

UNDEROATH777

Sep 6, 2002
why do u want to know?
Visit site
There are so many ppl who hate this kind of music because of the singers or vocalists...whatever. Anyone have a good reccomendation of singers that dont scream or growl? Name the band too, cause ill have no idea what your talking about (the singer from SENTENCED is the best example I can come up with for my friends) Cause I fugure if they get used to this they can move onto better music like I did. I used to be just like them. :headbang:

oh yea...I heard some of the nominations for the grammies and it was a joke...

Or how bout, fuck em. hehe. I quit trying to get people to like metal a long time ago. And sentenced is barely metal these days.

I know a lot of people that started on in flames and that kinda shit. maybe try that. i know, agressive vox, but the guitars are super catchy, at least on the older shit. maybe new soilwork too. I dunno. I think you're wasting your time.

np: discordance axis.

forest of october said:
If they don't like metal because of the vocals, good. Because I don't want some dumbass running around saying they dig metal....but hate the vocals.

yeah, or any more stupid frat jock abercrombie wearing fucks coming to shows and runnin into everyone but the people in the moshpit thinking that is what metal shows are for, nevermind good bands. moshin is cool, but there is a time and place. middle of the venue during paradise lost is not either of those.
so if you're responsible for bringing those people, fuck off. haha.

np: defleshed: royal straight flesh

slayer
king diamond
grave digger
blind guardian
shadows fall (some growls but still alot of singing)
emperor (still some singing. his screams are prolly the best and clearest as well)
nevermore
jag panzer
~gR~

Don't waste your time. Metal is so much better now that it is out of the mainstream. Why would we want more poseur wannabees to poision the greatest style of music on the planet? If they don't like it, I say tell 'em to stay bent over and continue taking it up the ass from major record labels. Metal is best when it's underground.

--S

Most power metal.

Symphony X
Iron Maiden
Iced Earth
Angra
Blind Guardian
Electric Wizard
Anthrax
Nightwish

I'm lazy, fuck the rest of my list.