1.500.000 dead ppl...

Originally posted by markgugs
Not sure who wrote it earlier, but they were correct in saying that at least the USA makes an effort to make some things right. Unlike, say, any of the countries who like to bitch all the time when we fuck up.

I think that was me. hey, I think the US fucks up all the time, but until humans are infallible, that's a regrettable result of effort. Now, are we gonna take Sadaam out of the picture for good now, or what? can we? he's supposed to have lookalikes who roam the country so his enemies can't locate him...

Originally posted by lizard

I think that was me. hey, I think the US fucks up all the time, but until humans are infallible, that's a regrettable result of effort. Now, are we gonna take Sadaam out of the picture for good now, or what? can we? he's supposed to have lookalikes who roam the country so his enemies can't locate him...

Who the hell knows Liz. Of course, if it was as easy as many of our European "friends" would have us all believe, it would have been done years ago. But then again, we can't even prove that Bin Laden was behind the 9/11 attacks :rolleyes:. Boy, you know, the more I think about it, we really ARE a worthless country. Life would be MUCH better if we lived in say, Greece or someplace PERFECT like that.

*turns off sarcasm translator*

true. look, half of the people who rule the US do deserve to writhe in hell, corporate greedy bastards ripping off the poor, corrupt politicians, etc. I'm no friend of much of our national international policy, which seems often to be based only on our economic interests. but the vast majority of Americans have bigass hearts, if you were to come over and see how we live beyond tv shows, maybe drink some beer, smoke a bowl, bullshit back and forth and have a good time, you might have a very different outlook. We the people does not equal our frequently stupid leaders.
well said.after all,most of the ppl here are americans,if i had a problem with the people i wouldn't post here in the first place at all.all i'm trying to say is that we must try and see both sides of the coin,like you.the truth is always in between.

Tee, if this is true (and I have no reason to doubt you, considering the outcome), then perhaps you should pass the word on to your Greek friends that OBVIOUSLY the USA is not the ONLY fucked up country. SOME PEOPLE simply choose to see it that way. For shame.

Of course not.now show me where the fuck i said that usa is the only fucked-up country.oh no you can't-you're full of shit-again!

Not sure who wrote it earlier, but they were correct in saying that at least the USA makes an effort to make some things right. Unlike, say, any of the countries who like to bitch all the time when we fuck up.

The USA makes efforts to make things the way it's proffitable for them.and for your information other countries do things as well,including greece.we helped croatia when your campaign was over.of course the usa do bigger things than greece,it's a bit bigger and wealthier you know...

I have to be honest, I no longer have the energy for this thread. If you choose to look at that as "weakness" or "ignorance" on my part, hey, it's your god-given right. Congrats on your victory.

I should have remember that arguing over USA policy with non-Americans is pointless. I've been down this road many a time in the past 9 months.

Sure,it's pretty pointless.I never wanted to continue,I just had to make things clear.About congrats on your victory...you're being suuuch a kiddo.I never saw it as a "who-wins" situation,who cares...not me.It's just an exchange of views and ideas-though this needs an open mind.So no wonder you find this kind of discussions "pointless".

if that is latin, you will have to help me out with a translation...:D

A THING (CONDITION) THAT WE CAN'T DO WITHOUTH. one word: inevitable.

wait, let me try. and some things never change.

just as a mongrel mixed breed dog is of higher intelligence than a purebred, Americans are a mixture of the most adventurous citizens from all over the globe :lol:

YOU MIGHT PUT IT THIS WAY TOO... :lol:

but since you brought it up, I can trace my paternal family back nineteen generations to the exact town they lived in in England. They've been in this country since 1634. My maternal side of the family are potato farmers from Ireland and Germany, who got here just in time to fight in our civil war.

(basically I'm Polish, I have a Polish last name, and 1/4 of serbian blood, 1/8 of hungarian and the rest is croatian.... :D )

Tee, if this is true (and I have no reason to doubt you, considering the outcome), then perhaps you should pass the word on to your Greek friends that OBVIOUSLY the USA is not the ONLY fucked up country. SOME PEOPLE simply choose to see it that way. For shame.

yep, don't doubt it (this is for me. I dedicate my first and probably only lines on Net to my fallen uncle Damir Franèina, Jan.17th 1960-Aug.4th 1995, RIP or something, and I'm not even christian by birth, I'm nothing of that... :rolleyes: )

oh, and my country is among the most fucked up for sure. but it has an amazing history and such variety of nature that I'm practically in love with it. only the social and political aspect are... hmmm...:rolleyes:

and one of my Greek friends is my husband to be. ;)

Originally posted by Tee

but it has an amazing history and such variety of nature that I'm practically in love with it. only the social and political aspect are... hmmm...:rolleyes:
yeh just like the USA. theres lots of beauty here, but the fucking government is what makes it a shitty place. but i suppose thats true for the whole world:bah:
-neal