1.500.000 dead ppl...

oh yes,there are goats in greece. :rolleyes: sorry about not noticing your very important to the thread question.
obviously,you're just looking for a flame war-excuse me,i've had a bad day and i wont go on with crap like that.some good masturbation might fix yer situation.im outta here

Actually, Mr. Holier Than Thou, I asked what exactly I was full of shit about. You said I was full of shit, so I asked what about. It was the first question. You can't be this dumb, can you? One minute you're all "Waaah, there's no intelligent conversations at the Nevermore forum" and the next you can't seem to figure out what a question is. It's rather simple really.

And no, I'm not just looking for a flame war. I never do. In fact, I've done my share on numerous forums here at UM to prevent them and get others to quit it. But if you're going to talk shit about the USA, and then NOT BE ABLE TO BACK YOUR SHIT TALK UP, well yeah, I have a big fucking problem with that. To be perfectly honest with you, I've fucking had it with Europeans and South Americans and Middle Easterners and whomever else who do NOTHING but bitch and moan about how mean the big bad USA is. How we're so corrupt and how awful we are because some fucking little piece of shit decides it's unfair that we have an embargo on a madman or whatever. I'm fucking tired of it. As far as I'm concerned, most the rest of the world are ungrateful, and I WISH we could shut down our borders for good.

Please keep in mind this rant does not apply to the many I've met from places beyond who DO understand and who DON'T spend all their time whining and crying.

Whether or not you decide to respond to this, choose your words carefully.

Originally posted by markgugs

Yes, it's very easy to stay in a neutral, take no stance and believe in nothing country, isn't it? It's very nice to meander along in life with NO purpose and have nothing to add to the global society, isn't it? Boy, I wish I could do that. :rolleyes:
so do i. fuck politics, fuck politicians, they are all fucking corrupt hypocrites. i hate republicans. i hate democrats. they wanna turn this place into a fucking police state, and im afraid its gonna happen. guess its just about time to learn sweedish.....
-neal

and by the way im sure that 'documentary' was way biased as well. dont believe anything you dont see yourself, in person, sober.
-neal

OK, I guess metalized be away for a while which will do some good to certain people (regarding blood pressure, circulation and other related issues).

everybody, take a break, why waste time? America will be a private taylor of this planet for the rest of our days. I don't have a problem with that. wars coming and going... ever heard of doom?

cheers (J.L.) :err:

Originally posted by markgugs
Actually, Mr. Holier Than Thou, I asked what exactly I was full of shit about. You said I was full of shit, so I asked what about. It was the first question. You can't be this dumb, can you? One minute you're all "Waaah, there's no intelligent conversations at the Nevermore forum" and the next you can't seem to figure out what a question is. It's rather simple really.

I mean you're full of shit about norwegian black metal.ABOUT THIS TOPIC OF COURSE,ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS?Obviously,YOU can be THIS dumb.duh

And no, I'm not just looking for a flame war. I never do. In fact, I've done my share on numerous forums here at UM to prevent them and get others to quit it. But if you're going to talk shit about the USA, and then NOT BE ABLE TO BACK YOUR SHIT TALK UP, well yeah, I have a big fucking problem with that. To be perfectly honest with you, I've fucking had it with Europeans and South Americans and Middle Easterners and whomever else who do NOTHING but bitch and moan about how mean the big bad USA is. How we're so corrupt and how awful we are because some fucking little piece of shit decides it's unfair that we have an embargo on a madman or whatever. I'm fucking tired of it. As far as I'm concerned, most the rest of the world are ungrateful, and I WISH we could shut down our borders for good.

and I thought I was the whiner...:rolleyes:

Please keep in mind this rant does not apply to the many I've met from places beyond who DO understand and who DON'T spend all their time whining and crying.

Whether or not you decide to respond to this, choose your words carefully.

brrr.scared.

Originally posted by metalized
Today morning i watched a documentary film about the embargo that the mighty US have enforced onto IRAQ.
My personal comment is:
a big fuck off to the ppl who are responsible for this. I hope that they will soon die, slowly, being tortured while listening to the PoE (the track).

I´m only responding to this original post - metalized dude you´re right! these assholes shall die in pain, full of cancer full of pain and shall have their hell afterwards!!!! assholes
only searching for money, power ... nothing else interests ... :mad: :mad: :mad: die you bastards!!!

Originally posted by neal
dont believe anything you dont see yourself, in person, sober.
-neal

true. look, half of the people who rule the US do deserve to writhe in hell, corporate greedy bastards ripping off the poor, corrupt politicians, etc. I'm no friend of much of our national international policy, which seems often to be based only on our economic interests. but the vast majority of Americans have bigass hearts, if you were to come over and see how we live beyond tv shows, maybe drink some beer, smoke a bowl, bullshit back and forth and have a good time, you might have a very different outlook. We the people does not equal our frequently stupid leaders.

If we make mistakes, it's because we made an effort in the first place. And never mind our successes, like leading the effort against the Serbian lunatics.

Originally posted by lizard

If we make mistakes, it's because we made an effort in the first place. And never mind our successes, like leading the effort against the Serbian lunatics.

oh, not true. thank you very much. thank you oh so much, America... although my uncle got killed, but still.... :cool:

of course, I'm trying to ... well, nevermind, nice horoscope sign you have, that's why you're doing this, checking both sides. what do you think, that I blame you or something?! :eek: come on, it's all a part of a huge universe programm... :rolleyes: ;)

(oh, and he wasn't a soldier, actually, just like zillions of others were not. here, when the war is going on, they don't pay you to play a part, they just knock on your door at 3 A.M., lift your ass from there, and send you to the 1st line of fire. at 7 A.M. on the very same day. they do give you a uniform and tell you: "and now you're a warrior!" and you exit the bus, and get hit by a granate.. and you and seven of your buddies with the same blessed destiny get blown to pieces. oh, well,... part of this plan... just to specify... the difference between payed and not payed...)

and you wanted to be a part of it so desperately, but the bastard wouldn't talk to you...:D

no, I meant, as a nation. wtf? you're nothing else but a bit improved or degenarated children of Europeans, in the first place, Asians, Africans, etc, etc... and conditio sine qua non. :)

Originally posted by Tee
and conditio sine qua non. :)

if that is latin, you will have to help me out with a translation...:D

wait, let me try. and some things never change.

just as a mongrel mixed breed dog is of higher intelligence than a purebred, Americans are a mixture of the most adventurous citizens from all over the globe :lol:

but since you brought it up, I can trace my paternal family back nineteen generations to the exact town they lived in in England. They've been in this country since 1634. My maternal side of the family are potato farmers from Ireland and Germany, who got here just in time to fight in our civil war.

Originally posted by Tee
(oh, and he wasn't a soldier, actually, just like zillions of others were not. here, when the war is going on, they don't pay you to play a part, they just knock on your door at 3 A.M., lift your ass from there, and send you to the 1st line of fire. at 7 A.M. on the very same day. they do give you a uniform and tell you: "and now you're a warrior!" and you exit the bus, and get hit by a granate.. and you and seven of your buddies with the same blessed destiny get blown to pieces. oh, well,... part of this plan... just to specify... the difference between payed and not payed...)

Tee, if this is true (and I have no reason to doubt you, considering the outcome), then perhaps you should pass the word on to your Greek friends that OBVIOUSLY the USA is not the ONLY fucked up country. SOME PEOPLE simply choose to see it that way. For shame.

Not sure who wrote it earlier, but they were correct in saying that at least the USA makes an effort to make some things right. Unlike, say, any of the countries who like to bitch all the time when we fuck up.