1.500.000 dead ppl...

Originally posted by Dragonlord

..huh?then why don't you let him do it and take the blood on HIS hands?

Not being in our government, I can't possibly answer that question, but why leave a madman to his own devices? Especially when those devices have a particularly desatrous (sorry, I can't spell, I'm derunk) effect on our own country? That's asinine.

We "left al-Qaeda" to their own device, and look what happened. You may not care over in Greece, but perhaps millions of Americans do. And care a lot.

The more I look at it, the more I'm shocked at your outlook. Do you REALLY mean to let him commit the atrocities simply so the "blood is on his hands?" Who gives a shit whose proverbial hands the proverbial blood is on? Greece? Certainly not the USA. Fuckt that, sorry.

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
I'd love to see the rest of the world blow itself up and come crying back to us for help.
of course you would. :baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah:

Well noone mentioned Bush in the first place if you read the initial post. But you guys just have to remind ppl how US helps the innocent and weak or how all 3rd world shitholes like Greece will come crawling for help.

Oh! Thanks for the help your majesties. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The really strange thing is that neither SADAM nor BOOM LADEN is dead/captured. Since you are so powerfull, why don't you just go in and take ther fuckers' heads. I mean you ARE the earth rulers, aren't you?

Or maybe :eek: you :eek: cannot :eek: :eek: :eek:
:rolleyes:

And as for the us coming for help...
How will we come, we ll all have been blown to pieces.

Dragon cheers mate. Stavros Liv. and PamELa rule. :headbang:

Originally posted by markgugs

In this case, stop the embargo to prevent the Iraqii people from dying? All so a fucking madman could impose his own embargo on his own people and they'd die anyway? Give me a fucking break. Sometimes, people who display their ignorance make me fucking sick. This is EXACTLY how I felt a few months after 9/11, and it is most likely how I'll feel til the day I die. Before you go making comments about something you don't understand, check yourself.
Half knowledge is worse than ignorance.
Let me inform you, that according to the documentary that i watched, before US the ppl lived wealthy and they enjoyed their lives. Iraq was a wealthy country and its ppl was wealthy. This is according to the documentary and not my personal opinion.

And you don't have to revolve every evil thing arround the event of 9/11 partially justifing acts of the US goverment.

Note that your own official admitted that the embargo is harming the ppl and is benefitial for SADAM.

What is the point of the embargo then? To harm the ppl? :bah:

Originally posted by Unregistered

agree. Bush may be a dim bulb but let's be honest, the people who really form policy are the puppet string pullers behind the president.

Saddam has murdered his own people, even his own relatives; he's a psycho of the first order. there is no real doubt among rational thinkers that if he does not yet have biological and nuclear weapon capability, he soon will...and we'll see how some pathetic spineless nation like Greece comes groveling to the US when they become the recipient of his niceness.
Yes, that is true. He did murder his sons in law. He is psycho and all... Why dont you punish him instead of his ppl then? :err: :err: :err:

Saddam is a nut, but i can understand.

Wouldn't YOU wreak bloody revenge on someone that bombed your house and killed your son? I sure as hell would, and then some!

Not being in our government, I can't possibly answer that question, but why leave a madman to his own devices?
Excuse me if I shock you,but Bush is as much a madman as Bin Laden and Saddam in my book...but with better image makers

Originally posted by metalized

Half knowledge is worse than ignorance.
Let me inform you, that according to the documentary that i watched, before US the ppl lived wealthy and they enjoyed their lives. Iraq was a wealthy country and its ppl was wealthy. This is according to the documentary and not my personal opinion.

And you don't have to revolve every evil thing arround the event of 9/11 partially justifing acts of the US goverment.

Note that your own official admitted that the embargo is harming the ppl and is benefitial for SADAM.

What is the point of the embargo then? To harm the ppl? :bah:

I'll take my HALF-knowledge over your shortsightedness any day of the week. You very clearly are NEW to the world of mass media, aren't you? Have you ever even heard of spin doctoring? You know, telling a story through a specific viewpoint to get a specific message across? Duh, wake up buddy.

I'm SURE the Iraqi people were all driving Bentley's, sipping Courvasier and having succulent grapes fed to them by servants. Please, why don't you join Planet Earth with the rest of us and begin to make sense?

And DO NOT presume to tell me or the USA what we can use 9/11 for. It wasn't your country that was viciously attacked. It wasn't your landmark of symbol of strength that was destroyed. And it wasn't your 3500+ citizens (yes, men, women & children) that were brutally MURDERED that day. You liberals make me quite ill at times. I don't know the point of the embargo. I won't pretend to, but AS I'VE ALREADY SAID IN THIS THREAD, what would you have us do?

Excuse me if I shock you,but Bush is as much a madman as Bin Laden and Saddam in my book...but with better image makers

Bush is not a madman. He's an idiot, but not a madman. Besides, since you know so much about how everything works that you need to keep opening your mouth about it, you of course realize that the President of the United States is ONLY a mouthpiece, and a political staff of over 100 men and women actually make decisions, right? I'm the first to admit that the US government has made many questionable political moves over the years, particularly in regards to our foreign policy, but we've NEVER done something like Bin Laden orchestrated on 9/11. Saddam Hussein IS a madman. His hatred of the US WILL drive him to do something rash down the road. I sure hope your little goatland doesn't get caught in the way.

Originally posted by metalized
of course you would. :baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah:

Well noone mentioned Bush in the first place if you read the initial post. But you guys just have to remind ppl how US helps the innocent and weak or how all 3rd world shitholes like Greece will come crawling for help.

Oh! Thanks for the help your majesties. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The really strange thing is that neither SADAM nor BOOM LADEN is dead/captured. Since you are so powerfull, why don't you just go in and take ther fuckers' heads. I mean you ARE the earth rulers, aren't you?

Or maybe :eek: you :eek: cannot :eek: :eek: :eek:
:rolleyes:

And as for the us coming for help...
How will we come, we ll all have been blown to pieces.

Dragon cheers mate. Stavros Liv. and PamELa rule. :headbang:

YOU very clearly don't have a FUCKING clue what you're talking about. So go back to your mountains or hills and harvest grapes & olives. Or tend sheep.

See? Aren't stereotypes fun? I figure that since you've decided to simply be an ass and use such stereotypes, I could do the same.

Now that we're done being IMMATURE, which is what you are I'm convinced, how about you come up with something LEGITIMATE to support your claims, rather than just bitching and crying and whining about the USA's foreign policy. Why is that you care so much about what the USA does? Do you live here? Are you a terrorist? Do you and Saddam Hussein play cards on Thursdays? No? Then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Do not talk/discuss about things you clearly don't know about.

For the record, I NEVER ONCE said "how lucky" you were that the "US helps shithold countries like Greece" or whatever the fuck you said when you were trying to be funny. Those are YOUR words; if you want to continue to look like an ass on this public forum, be my guest. But I look back and you look dumber and dumber. Keep it up. Greeks, unfuckingbelievable. :rolleyes:

I'm the first to admit that the US government has made many questionable political moves over the years, particularly in regards to our foreign policy, but we've NEVER done something like Bin Laden orchestrated on 9/11.
Interesting.Should I remind you that you still haven't proved that Bin Laden is responsible for the attacks?Or are you ignorant about that as well?
Saddam Hussein IS a madman. His hatred of the US WILL drive him to do something rash down the road. I sure hope your little goatland doesn't get caught in the way.
goatland :rolleyes:...ignorance is no excuse pal.nor is stupidity.and taking the discussion down to THAT level shows that you subconciously understand that you're full of shit.

goatland :rolleyes:...ignorance is no excuse pal.nor is stupidity.and taking the discussion down to THAT level shows that you subconciously understand that you're full of shit.

I'm full of shit about what? Are there goats in Greece? Point taken then, no?

For the record, it was YOU and metalized, 2 Greek liberals who began mouthing off about things YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING CLUE ABOUT. Such as: "You haven't even proven Bin Laden...blah blah." Yes, I'm sorry, you're right. We have no proof that he was behind the attack. None whatsoever. Must have been mistaken. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience. I'm beginning to think ledmag was correct (when I was keeping my mouth shut during your whine session). You ARE a bitch.

amos,i'm happy here,thanks

Yes, it's very easy to stay in a neutral, take no stance and believe in nothing country, isn't it? It's very nice to meander along in life with NO purpose and have nothing to add to the global society, isn't it? Boy, I wish I could do that. :rolleyes:

Quite the response. I didn't think you had much else to say, but I'll applaud you for not taking this further and making yourself look any more foolish.
yep.that's right.now show me where was the question,cause i don't think that your post had one.you made your point,cool.i'm a bitch.you won.*clap clap*

yep.that's right.now show me where was the question,cause i don't think that your post had one.you made your point,cool.i'm a bitch.you won.*clap clap*

For the record, my post began with 3 questions, some rhetorical, some not. I'd assumed you were intelligent enough to figure them out and perhaps answer them without being a liberal jackoff. I was wrong. Terribly sorry once again.