Graspop 2004.thread

But Mike Tramp is in Denmark every other week promoting another crappy solo album, he can't have time for White Lion too, plus I'm sure he's let us know, if he had. Guess it's without him.

Cerulean said:
I think I'm gonna lay in my tent while Slipknot play, and listen to my diskman on max volume.
and blindfold yourself so you dont have to bear wittness to the varying arays of slipknot hoodies.......hang on, you may not able to pitch a tent blindfolded, but im sure its a sacrifice youd be willing to make

hé, don't expect much from slipknots moshpit,
i've seen them three times now, and every time, there were only young people in it who were tired after one minute of moshing, so everbody stops and when we went on,
but then they looked at us like 'hé, would you please stop, you're pushing against me'
and every new song they played, everybody started again (for one minute)

woesies!!!!!! but graspop would be different hopefully

(ok, i have to confess, i had to take a break too once, but only one song, not every song)

Rumours about Soulfly. That would make me day :)
Oh oh oh and if that happens I wouldn't even mind hearing Jump da Fuck up, with Corey. Or imagine that Slayer would be at Graspop, we could hear Terrorist :OMG:

Well, I still haven't bought me ticket. I dunno ... There are my 2 all-times favourite bands on the bill but the rest ... I mean there are a lot of bands I like but I've already seen them live, loads of times for some of them. And the friday bill sucks :erk:
BTW, who still has some space in his tent ?