Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Testament

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • The Possessed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Write in) _____

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
BY THE WAY ALL MARTY FREIDMAN FANS REJOICE....THERE MIGHT BE A NEW MEGADETH IN FORMATION MINUS DAVE MUSTAINE.
JIMMY DEGRASSO,AL PITRELLI,MARTY AND ELLEFSON ARE FORMING A BAND AND CURRENTLY IN THE LOOKOUT FOR A NEW VOCALIST!!!!

Not to disrespect hall-of-famers Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, and Anthrax, but my pick is

Morbid Angel

simply because they have churned out the most consistent (in brutality and quality) music since their inception. Now if only David Vincent would come back...

Originally posted by sigilofbaphomet
BY THE WAY ALL MARTY FREIDMAN FANS REJOICE....THERE MIGHT BE A NEW MEGADETH IN FORMATION MINUS DAVE MUSTAINE.
JIMMY DEGRASSO,AL PITRELLI,MARTY AND ELLEFSON ARE FORMING A BAND AND CURRENTLY IN THE LOOKOUT FOR A NEW VOCALIST!!!!

That better not be true. There is no Megadeth without Dave Mustaine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a hard call. possessed, death, and morbid angel. but suffocation too. fuck metallica and megadeth. ever included past present and future and those bands have all fucked that one up. i'm gonna vote morbid angel. i love death. but i MA takes the cake. i like darker music and MA is darker than death. and manowar is not british, whoever said that.

and lets get some more pics, eh?

Megadeth without Mustaine sounds a bit weird to me too. I don't know about the stuff after "Youthanasia", but before that he wrote almost all the material as far as I know.

definately Death! Metallica very very close for Ride The Lightning and Master Of Puppets but they just destroyed all thier own credit from Metallica onwards. =( And....The THing That Should Not Be....should definately not have been! Man, they dragged that riff-out for far too long.......

Yeah man, Death might not have been as directly influential as early Metallica, but no other band 'cept maybe Morbid Angel had as powerfully consistent a career. And besides, no Metallica vocalist ever sounded as good as Chuck.