Greatest moments in music

• Thread starter The Galliant Gullstone
  • Start date
also Death - Symbolic at 2.22.. especially on the live version where its sped up a notch.. and of course Pull the Plug.. that whole fucking song is nuts.. RIP Chuck

Bathory - A Fine Day to Die - The whole lead up of the songs really damn good..

Nevermores Cover of The Sound of Silence.. best cover ive ever fucking heard.. better than the original if i dare say so

The solo of "Sea of Possibilities" and many other Nevermore moments.
*Politics Of Ecstasy-the whole album.
*Dreaming Neon Black-being performed live.
OTHERS:
*Queensryche-"Gonna Get Close To You"-purely emotional along with the whole RAGE FOR ORDER album.

I'll have to think of more.

the part on ''my hope the destroyer'' by ''my dying bride'' after the really heavy part ''your still mine.........my lover'' and so on.

the second solo on ''slayers'' ''divine intervention'' (the song)

''panteras'' ''hollow'' and ''cemertery gates'' (phil had the most beautifull voice in the early 90,s)

the ''im coming back'' line on ''number of the beast''

the main riff on ''killing jokes'' ''millineom''

the two pre chours,s to ''nevermores'' ''believe in nothing''

the opening scream on 'cradles'' ''chuthulu dawn''

the ending to ''niles'' black seeds of vengence''

and there is so many

ill admit the opeth version of Remember tomorrow is good, but what irritates me is it tends to be sped up a notch, just barely.. and the maiden version just iono.. u cant beat it :p

also My Dying Bride's Sear Me off As the Flower Withers .. their most amazing album in my opinion DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM metal :p

No one stays up this late without bad intentions. Except me... god damn, mead will fuck you UP.