GRIND - New Impulse

The mediafire link is working, all you have to do is click it and it will open for you

Oh my god! you have to click it?? Why didn't anyone mention this before!?

Seriously though, I was getting an error when I clicked on "start download". I checked it again and it works now, but I already got it from guitarhack's links.

I am looking to ask you a question or two Guitarhack. I have a friend that wants to use your IR in a program. Can you contact me with a PM here or here: gremsongs at gmail dot com.

If you don't want me to bother you anymore just let me know that too!

Grem
edit=spelling/grammer!

The mediafire links says again and again day after day that "There are no servers available". It is not working, and I'm not the only one.

Thanks if someone can reupload the impulse. Thank you.

I was able to d/l all impulses that Guitarhack gave links to. I did this yesterday evening CDTUS. They all worked for me. Don't know why they are not working for some.

Can someone please re-upload the Edgy, Glass and Gutted IRs? Tried to contact GuitarHack however he didn't reply.
I also didn't find any other places having working links to these IRs.

Thank you a lot! There were a few IRs inside I didn't have before. It seems like these impulses are scattered all across the net which makes them hard to find. If someone has the Edgy, Glass and Gutted IRs I would appreciate an upload.