Guess Who's Back!!!!!

DeadWinterDead

Not What You See
Dec 8, 2001
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
www.geocities.com
Hey everyone, it has been a long time since I have visited Ultimate Metal, I hope everyone is doing well. I've missed all of you, and I haven't had much time during the school year, but today was the last day, and I am finally back. How is everyone?

For me, I am doing alright. I finished all my behind the wheels, and now just have to take my driver's test. Also, I saw Opeth on May 20th, with Lacuna Coil, whom I'm still not a very big fan of. I get to see Metallica for free this summer, so that'll be pretty cool, though I didn't like their latest CD too much. I've made a few friends here and there, and I befriended a few, which sucks, but I can't really do much about it. I also still haven't had a girlfriend. Gah, it feels good to be back. I got my website up and running, and I'm sure a few of you won't agree with some of the bands I listen to, because I added a huge list there. My Website ... And if you're wondering, I haven't completely finished my bands' list.

I haven't bought any new CDs really, but I only have one more Vintersorg CD to get, which is Ödemarkens Son.

Hey DWD, nice to see you again :)
I dont even know if you remember me, heh ;)
Anyway.. it's good to see you're back..

Blackspirit said:
*Nods* I miss that feature.... But at least I don't have to
miss _you_ anymore DWD! :eek:)

All good things will return....? Errrr.... >:eek:)

It was a great feature. But I missed you too Blackspirit. It's good to see you again.

@The Nomad: Ah, never expected that. But cool.

@Northern Viking: I remember the Children of Bodom threads... Hehe, good to see you found your way here.

@Liandrin: You, my friend, are crazy.

It feels good to be home.