Guilty Displeasures

Anything by Entombed.
Anthrax-Among the Living. I bought that CD hoping for something amazing, listened to it twice and I feel like I wasted my money.

Kamelot
Hammerfall
Stratovarious
Gamma Ray
And a lot of other well respected power metal bands, I just can't listen to at all.

x2

Left Hand Path is much better.

Yep. Glad I gave that album a chance.

not liking autopsy ought to be illegal.

candlemass are pretty consistently good but EDM is the only one i'd hate to get rid of.

I don't like one album. I haven't had the chance to listen to anything else Autopsy did. Settle down.

Pretty much my take on Candlemass as well. I mean, I listened to a bit of Nightfall again yesterday and it's better than I remember

I, by far, have the weirdest taste in metal. So many of the 'classic' albums or 'classic' bands I just can't get into. I'll only post some to spare you people blown arteries.

Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness
Demigod - Slumber Of Sullen Eyes
Demilich - Nespithe
Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse

and so much more...

I never got into Black Sabbath, never really ventured into them or stumbled upon their music.

If you think that makes me a poser f.o.a.d. :heh:

You should venture into them. Because they are really really awesome.

I can imagine the hate I'm gonna get for this... but... I dont like to listen to The Red in the Sky is Ours.

Me either, really. Gonna make more of an effort to get into it one of these days. Grotesque is pretty good though.

Autopsy - Severed Survival

Try listening to it while working out. It improves magically.

Schwärzung;8444269 said:
I can't stand Impending Doom. The vocals piss me off so much.

I don't care about the brutal one, I think the german one are pretty decent though. I disagree with Gylfi on that.