Guilty Displeasures

Any Mayhem... Chimera (or whatever it's called) finally hit the nail with production and music but they had an absolute dickhead on vocals and it ruins their only reasonable sounding release to date.

Sure they get my credit for helping create and form that wave of BM but musically they suck the balls of a dead camel.

I"m sorry but I have owened all their albums at some point and have even seen them live.

Live sound was awesome and I thank them for that, but I'm just really sorry their albumshave never really sounded good to me, but then again from what I gather form friends as well my taste in black metal probably makes me so unkvlt it's not funny... for me say first two Dissection, Watain Sworn to the Dark and Immortal SOND are where iti s at *sigh*

Maybe I"ll just stick to death metal, I'm comfy there hehe :heh:

I can't seem to get into thrash at all. I keep trying with bands like Municipal Waste and Nuclear Assault, and I'm sure there are fantastic thrash artists/albums out there. I just... can't stand any thrash right now, for some reason.

I can't seem to get into thrash at all. I keep trying with bands like Municipal Waste and Nuclear Assault, and I'm sure there are fantastic thrash artists/albums out there. I just... can't stand any thrash right now, for some reason.

If those are two of the thrash bands you're most familiar with I don't blame you.