Guilty Metal Pleasures

most people do not think they suck. this forum is completely unrepresentative of metal fans in general. most of the music here is the stuff that people think sucks, it just gets sheltered from that because it's so underground noone gets to hear it.

That why I said around this forum that most people dislike but if I talked about Pantera or Tool with someone most of the time they like them so this forum is not what every metalhead thinks.

Bleeding vagina music :). I really can't get myself to care what other people think so to me it's not a quilty pleasure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting concept of feeling ashamed of listening to certain bands, as if others' opinions mattered.
:worship:

I would rather rename the thread to: "Bands I like that most people seems to hate" I enjoy almost every band that has been said in this thread. With a few exceptions.

Does anyone else hear Larry the Cable Guy while reading the above post?

Fuck Larry the cable guy.He not funny at all and suck ass.
I don't get why Dream theater are so hated in this site.There are worse bands out there and even if you don't like Dream Theater you have to admit that there up with the best musicans in their league.

That why I said around this forum that most people dislike but if I talked about Pantera or Tool with someone most of the time they like them so this forum is not what every metalhead thinks.

my bad, misread you. felt like pointing it out again anyway!