Guitar Competition 3 final round

Which of these clips has your favorite guitar tone?

• 1B

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 1F

• 2A

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 2E

• 2F

• 3C

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • 3G

• 4A

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 5A

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • 5E

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • 7A

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 7D

• 7F

• 8E

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • 9F

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • 10G

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to Helius for getting the most votes, with Lolzgreg coming in at a close second! Here are the names of all the final round contestants!

1B Analgrinder333
1F dandelium
2A dexter prog
2E exzem
2F Fragle
3C W Helius
3G jevil
4A Golden
5A Lolzgreg
5E mefourtwelve
7A P-E
7D Eddy Rawmachine
7F Reido_O
8E Shadow Walker
9F Unavailable
10G Nuno Filipe

Helius info pack: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1010558/comp3 mp3s/helius_guitartonecompetition3.rar

Lolzgreg info:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1569935/LOLZGREG_GTC RHYTHM CHAIN.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1569935/LOLZGREG_GTC LEAD CHAIN.JPG

I will post up the information of the others later, I have things to pack for my move tomorrow!

Man, I'd be pissed if I were Greg. Ending up 2nd, two times in a row and this time with just 2 votes.

As for me, I'm happy to be 3rd among 70 very talented people. A big thank you to the people involved in organizing this as well as all of the people who voted.

Congrats to Helius.

Congrats to Helius:headbang:

From my perspective I'm happy because I've done previous comp (with something like one vote), and I get more vote on this one.
But I know I haven't try my best on this one for some various reason soo see you all next time:lol:

Just for ending this post, I would thanks again everyone involted on this comp from composition to mixing and organisation:kickass:

So everyone knows, I can see when you sign up with multiple accounts, no matter how slick you think you are, and I will call you out in this thread if you do so. Only warning (and I am deleting the accounts you made certain someone).

First of all: Thanks for everyone who voted for me. I also would like to thank all the people who were involved in the competition. The DI and Backing Tracks were really awesome. If somebody faked the competition I hope he will be f***ed because I don't want to win based on fake votes. In any case I would like to share the price with Lolzgreg, as he did a really good job in my opinion. I'm also really surprised about the outcome of the competition because everytime I checked I thougt Lolzreg would win by far.

First of all: Thanks for everyone who voted for me. I also would like to thank all the people who were involved in the competition. The DI and Backing Tracks were really awesome. If somebody faked the competition I hope he will be f***ed because I don't want to win based on fake votes. In any case I would like to share the price with Lolzgreg, as he did a really good job in my opinion. I'm also really surprised about the outcome of the competition because everytime I checked I thougt Lolzreg would win by far.

Thats incredibly respectable dude.

Congrats on the win!

alright, send me your email adress via PM and which prices you want and which prices you want to give out to greg. Also greg, send me your email adress via PM, I lost all my email contacts when my PC got wiped.

I sent you the PM. Maybe the guys who voted for me or Greg can post a reply to this thread, so that we can find out something more. I know it should be anonymous, but whatever helps to clear things up should be considered worth in this case.

I have to admit, that I gave my own vote to myself (I know: Shame on me) :(
So there's 15 votes left now

Helius, that is very very generous of you. Thank you for your kind words, and thank you very much for Amplitube 3, and Congratulations for winning!

Also, I already have Voxengo Elephant, so in a similar fashion, I would like to pass that prize down to Shadow Walker, since he is the Third placer :headbang:

You're welcome Greg. Congratulations from my side to you as well. As I said earlier you did a good job in my opinion. I think it's fair to pass the prices I already have. To be honest I just took part because I was interested to see how far I would come. I didn't want to get all the prices and sell them on ebay just to make profit out of the competition. I hope you have some use for Amplitube (i think it's one of the better commercial ampsims). As I work on a Mac I never used the Freeware ampsims which are said to be really good, but you can't have it all.

Something Off Topic: I saw you used a 2010 Rectifier. Are you happy with it because I consider to get one for myself as well.